s i x

When Chanyeol said he'll let it flow, he's serious though. He let it flow. He let it search by itself.

And now here he is, sitting on the class by himself and thinks about his seatmate, Baekhyun. He don't know why, but something about him is so mysterious and it makes him really curious.

His smile.. It makes butterflies on his stomach.

His calm voice.. Is shooting chill through his spine.

His beautiful face.. Turns him into-

He shakes his head in disbelief. No no, Chanyeol. You're not that. He keep shaking his head until the one that he thinking about for about minutes appear out of nowhere.

"Morning, Chanyeol." He smile to the taller before places himself on the chair.

Chanyeol maybe perverted, but he doesn't believe himself when he heard Baekhyun mention about 'moaning' or.. Morning? He blushes before shaking his head once again.

Baekhyun chuckled, "Why you kept shaking your head?"

Chanyeol smile awkwardly, "N-Nothing."

Baekhyun just smile, "Well.. If you have something in your mind just tell me, okay?" He offers before licking his own dry lip, "I forgot to put vaseline." He suddenly talks to himself as he touch his lower lip.

And Chanyeol could just stares in awe. Baekhyun's pink and thin lips suddenly make him.. hot. In a good way. Or.. not.

"Is there something on my face?" Baekhyun ask Chanyeol who just stare at him.

He back to his sense, after a while, finally. "O-Oh it just.. Your lips.. They're- Arrgh forget it." He groan in embarrassment before turn his head away.

Baekhyun look at him with confused expression. He tilts his head so he can see a better view of Chanyeol's face.

"Is there something wrong, Chanyeol?" Baekhyun is worry about him being weird this morning.

Chanyeol shakes his head furiously, "No. There is nothing." He finally try to calm himself.

Baekhyun smile, "I hope you're doing fine. If there's something wrong, please tell me. We're friends, remember?"

Chanyeol nod his head with that wide grin on his face, "Yeah, we're friends."
===

"Yoooo guys, wanna go home together?" Jongdae approach Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Kyungsoo who just go out from their biology class. Luhan, Sehun, and Kai follows him behind.

"Anyway, where is your house?" Luhan asks.

Chanyeol explain his house which it's near from the school. It takes only 10 minutes if you walk. And it takes less than 5 minutes if you use any vehicles.

"Our houses are in the same direction except for Luhan and Jongdae." Kai says.

"So? Wanna hang out in someone's house? Or nah?" Jongdae show his smirk.

Both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo shakes their heads in the same time.

"Waeyooo?" Jongdae pouts, which makes them cringe.

"I have many homeworks." Kyungsoo explains in such a simple sentence, earns a pouty looking Kai. Baekhyun nods his head in agreement.

"But Kyuuung.." Kai whines.

"It's still early, for Pete's sake!" Jongdae scoffs him.

"No. We can hang out on the weekend." He glares at him, that makes everyone shut their mouth.

Jongdae step back a bit, "Well, okay then it's a no. So I guess everyone are going home?" He smile awkwardly.

The rest of them nods their heads.

"Good." Kyungsoo show his creepy smile that makes everyone shudders.

"Okay guys. I'll going home with Luhan then. Take care!" Jongdae waves his hand to them.

"Take care of my Lulu, Jongdae." Sehun tap Jongdae's shoulder. Luhan just smile shyly. Jongdae just nod with his famous grin.

"Okay bye everyone!" Luhan smile to them. The rest just wave back at both of them.

Sehun, Kai, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol finally walk towards the bus stop. They walk in silent since Kyungsoo on his satan mode a.k.a bad mood.

There's only one person who brave to talk to him.

"Soo, do you understand about the math lesson earlier?" Yup, that was Baekhyun.

Both of them are the part of 'study maniac' so they're really fit for this.

Chanyeol, Kai, and Sehun just follow them behind, afraid of the exploding Soo.

Finally they arrive at the bus stop. And who knows that Kyungsoo, Kai, and Sehun are the first one who left the bus since it was their stop.

And now left with Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"Kyungsoo is creepy, huh?" Baekhyun ask while holding up his smile.

Chanyeol nods his head furiously, "I don't know that a tiny person like him could glare like that." He laughs after he said that.

"Tiny person, huh?" Baekhyun asks before chuckled.

Chanyeol joins him in chuckling. "Anyway, where's your house?"

"Oh it's almost there. I'll left the bus in one more stop." He smile, just like always, sending chills and butterflies and stuffs to his stomach.

"What?!" Chanyeol asks in utter shock, "Me too!" He unconsciously claps his hands, feeling all excited.

"Wow. What a coincidence." Baekhyun chuckled.

Chanyeol could only joins him in chuckling. He suddenly checks his phone to ease the awkward moment between them.

And he realize that there's one message. He open it and frowns.

From : Mikaru Matsukoto.
Chanyeol-kun, it's me, Mika! How are you? It's been a while, eh? Anyway.. I think I will be going to Seoul this Saturday! Ahh I can't wait to meet you again, Chanyeol-kun! See you soon<3

Saturday.. Oh no.

Mikaru Matsukoto is one of Chanyeol's friends once he live in Japan. Well, not really friends. She is the type of nice-looking girl, cute, looks innocent while she's actually not. She is kind of annoying(for Chanyeol), too noisy(sometimes), and act all cute in front of handsome boys. She'll get Chanyeol's address, he's betting. And he really need to go out if he doesn't want to meet her.

He anxiously tap his fingers on his thigh.

And he suddenly have a crazy idea, "Baekhyun, are you busy this Saturday?"
===

A/N : Nyahahaha I add one more person to this creepy story~

Anyways, thankyou so much for the one who always commenting and voting around~

Keep revomment, okay?

Gomawoyo~
Saranghaeyo~