Chapter 7

I walked into my aunt and uncles house and saw Maya and Aria sitting on the couch. "Finally. Let's go get ready." We ran up stairs and into Maya's room.

"Ok. So for you." She said looking at Aria. "We're gonna start a little small with the party outfit. So here. Put this on. She handed her a black dress with tights and some heels. "Who said I can't wear my converse with my dress." She said grabbing them and running to the bathroom.

"She's getting feisty

"She's getting feisty." Maya said smiling. I nodded as she walked into her closet. I walked up to my bags and pulled out a white top some black pants and a leather jacket with black heels.

When I was done changing Maya walked out

When I was done changing Maya walked out. "What do you think?" She asked. She had on a strapless short red dress with a leather jacket and some black heels.

"Fantastic

"Fantastic." I said looking around my room. "Where's Aria?" We walked out of the room and towards the bathroom. "You ok in there Aria." Maya said knocking on the door. "Umm maybe." She walked out and Our mouths were wide open in shock. We had done her makeup before hand and with the dress she looked amazing. "Omg Aria. Your a babe!" Maya squealed smacking her butt as she walked towards the stairs. A little shriek of surprise came from her as she turned around and glared at us.

"Let's go shall we." I said walking down the stairs. There was a knock at the door and I started running faster. But before I could get to it Maya's dad opened it. "Mason." He said crossing his arms and glaring at him. "Ok...bye." Mason said as we all walked out the door with uncle Luke slamming it behind us. "Wow. You turned her into a babe." Mason said also smacking her ass. "Would y'all stop doing that." She said getting in the car. We all laughed and jumped in. Time to get drunk.
^^^
I was on my sixth beer. Currently I was standing on a table dancing with an also drunk Maya and Aria  while people  around us cheered. "Shake that ass." People would yell as we all danced. Mason ,who wasn't drunk, gladly handed me a giant bottle of vodka.

I popped off the lid and started chugging the liquid as it went down my throat burning. People around me started chanting. "Chug chug chug!"

When I finished the bottle I threw the bottle and shook my head making my hair fly around my face and cheered. I was near the edge of the table so I took one step back and slipped off. Before I hit the ground someone caught me.

I looked up and saw Jordan looking at me with worry in his eyes. "Hey." I said smiling up at him. "I need to get you home." He said putting me on my feet. "Don't be a party pooper." I said my words slurring together. "I will if it means keeping you safe." I smiled. I honestly liked him I just couldn't forgive him for doing that to me in junior high. But drunk words are sober thoughts right?

"I like you." I said as he grabbed my hand and started walking towards the door but stopped when he heard me. "What?" He turned and looked at me. "I like you. I just can't tell you cause I can't forgive you for junior high." I said walking up to him. I grabbed him by the back of the head and started pulling his head down to mine. He pulled out of my grip. "You really need to get home." I shook my head. "Not home. Maya's home." I said jumping and wrapping my legs around his waist. Wow,was I drunk.

"Ok then. Let's go." He wrapped his arms around my waist. I started kissing his neck but he didn't stop me. I honestly think I heard him growl under his breath. "Dude." Jordan turned around and I stoped kissing his neck and saw Mason trying to hold up Aria and Maya. "I know I don't like you but keep her safe." Mason said looking at him with pleading eyes. "I will I promise." Jordan said turning around. "And just take Aria to Maya's house." Mason said handing her over. "Okay."
^^^
I woke up with a severe headache. I looked around the room and saw  Aria and Maya passed out on the floor and surprisingly Mason asleep in the corner and Jordan asleep on the other side of the room.

I didn't feel so good. I got up and quickly ran to the bathroom in Maya's room trying not to step on everyone.

Once I emptied my stomach I heard someone walk in. I turned around and saw Jordan looking at me. "You okay." I rolled my eyes. "Go away." I didn't need him to see me like this. He walked over and held my hair up and rubbed my back as I groaned. "Can you get me some Advil?" I asked since he was obviously not going to leave. "Yeah." He stood up and walked over to the medicine cabinet and pulled out the bottle and handed me two pills. He turned on the sink and filled a cup with water and handed it to me.

I threw the pills in my mouth and drank all the water that was in the cup. I looked up at him and saw a huge smile on his face. "What's so funny." I said standing up. My legs were a little wobbly so I almost fell. He caught me by the waist. I looked up at him. "Your cute when your hungover." I rolled my eyes again. "Nothing says cute like barf and Advil." He chuckled and it was one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard (besides Andy Beirsack's voice).

I had my hands planted firmly on his chest. How did we always end up in this situation? "What?" He looked into my eyes. "You don't think your always cute." I looked down at my feet and blushed.

"Jordan." I asked looking up at him. "Yeah." He pulled me closer. "Did I say anything..stupid to you last night." He looked like he wanted to say something but shook his head. "Not that I'm aware of." He looked at my lips then to my eyes and back to my lips. He started leaning in and my eyes fluttered shut.

"Oh Jesus." Someone came running in. Jordan and I jumped apart. He rubbed the back of his neck. I turned and looked at Aria barfing in the toilet. I looked out of the room to see Maya with her head in the trash can. "I'll let you deal with this." Jordan said smiling at me then walking out of the room.

"Damnit." I said slamming my fist against the wall waking up Mason. "Help her." I said pointing at Maya. He crawled over to her and held her hair back. I walked into the bathroom and did the same to Aria. "You'll be okay. Happens all the time." I heard her groan and I chuckled.

You and MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara