Chapter 13

I'm glad that the date wasn't anything fancy. Alec took me out for pizza then we took a walk in the park. The only thing that sucked was that I couldn't get Jordan out of my mind.

Alec was walking me up to my apartment. We were standing in front of my door when he started leaning in. I don know why I did it but I put my hand on his chest and stopped him. "I'm sorry." I said and he looked down in understanding. "You have feelings for someone else?" I nodded my head and didn't know why. What was I doing. I don't have feelings for Jordan right? As soon as I nodded I shook my head no. "Well which is it?" Alec asked.

"I honestly don't know." He chuckled. "If you have feelings for someone you should tell them how you feel." I looked at him confused. "Your really trying to help the girl that just kind of blew you off." He chuckled. "I guess I am." I smiled and leaned in and I kissed his cheek. "Friends?" I asked. He nodded his head. "Definitely." He said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

He walked off and I unlocked my door. Maya and Aria were sitting on my couch huddling together while a scary movie played on the tv. I walked up behind them and and grabbed their shoulders and yelled, "BOO!" They both jumped up shrieking knocking the popcorn over. I was hunched over laughing while they calmed down.

When I was finally done I stood up to see them glaring at me. "Don't do that you scared the shit out of us." Aria said smacking my shoulder. "But anyway. How'd the date go?" Maya asked sitting on the couch along with Aria. I sat on the floor in front of them. "We won't be going on another one." Both of their faces went from happy to pissed. "What did he do?" Maya asked. "He didn't do anything. I just didn't let him kiss me. And he guessed that it was because I had feelings for someone else. And he might have possibly been right." They both stood up when I said the last part. "What!" They both yelled. "How could you not let him kiss you." Aria said while Maya said, "You have feeling for someone else."

I looked down at my lap and blushed. "Because I didn't want him to and yes." Aria frowned at me and Maya smiled. "Really." They both said. I rolled my eyes and started walking to my room. "Can you please tell us who it is?" Aria looked at us confused. "What are y'all talking about?"

After Maya was finished explaining they both looked at me for an answer. "If I tell y'all..y'all have to promise not to get mad." I said and they took one step towards me. "It's Jordan." Both their faces lit up. "Finally." They both shouted.

I looked at them confused. "Y'all knew this was gonna happen?" They both nodded. "Well then why didn't you let me realize it sooner." I said. "Well are you gonna talk to him tomorrow?" Aria asked. I nodded slowly. I just hope it ends well.
^^^
I hopped into masons car along with Maya and Aria. Aria was wearing a bulky grey sweater with a black heart on it and some black jeans. Paired with grey vans and a white hat.

"So your gonna talk to him huh

"So your gonna talk to him huh." Maya said looking back at me and wiggling her eyebrows. Maya was wearing a black crop top with lace on the bottom and a plaid skirt type thing. I honestly don't know what to call it but it looked good on her. Paired with some black shoes and a black jacket.