Chapter 25

My eyes flung open. Moving was hard. My arms were spread above my head and my legs were spread apart. Both were tied to the end posts of the bed I was laying out on. I pulled at the ties which seemed to make them pull my arms and legs farther to the point where it almost hurt to move. I gave up so that I wouldn't break anything, but I was still in a panic about where the hell I was. It was an unfamiliar room yet I recognized it in some way. 

I looked over at the door at the opposite end of the room when I heard the doorknob started rattling. I didnt care about the pain anymore I wanted to get out. I started tossing and turning on the bed trying to get out of the bands holding me down when the door flew open so hard that I thought it was gonna fly off its hinges. 

I almost screamed when he walked through the door, but nothing came out of my mouth. My throat to dry to almost even breathe. "Well well. Aren't you looking sexy." I hadn't even noticed that I had been wearing the same thing  that Jason made me wear when the whole thing happened. And that's exactly who walked in. "Even better than the first day we met." I started breathing harder and was so scared of what he could do to me. "But guess what? You are a little bitch, cause you got us caught."  He kept taking steps closer and closer to me. I was now moving so much that it felt as if the ropes were gonna  cut my wrists and ankles off. "We had been doing this for 5 years and we have never been caught." He placed his hand on my shin causing me to freeze in place. He moved his hand slowly up my leg. At this moment I didnt care if the ropes cut off my wrist I just didn't want his hands on me. I kicked my legs, not that they went very far, and tried to pull my arms out. 

He snapped his fingers and the ropes pulled my arms and legs so hard I let out a scream. "Man did I have some good fucks from them." He sat next to me on the bed causing it to dip just a little. "See but I was looking forward to fucking you. With your perky tits and tight ass. Damn. You were just my type. Now is the time for me to get that nice fuck in. You owe me. Big time." 

He slowly slid two fingers up my inner thigh and stopped at the lining of my underwear. i wanted to move away from him but couldn't. "Please don't do this." I had tears burning my eyes threatening to escape. "You owe me."  He then slipped his fingers inside my underwear. And just as he slipped two of his fingers inside me...

I woke up screaming. I pulled at my hair and pulled the blanket over my legs trying to figure out where I was. I fell off my bed with a thud and pushed myself against the nearest wall. My door flew open and I screamed louder. I had  my head between my knees so I couldn't see who busted in. Someone sat next to me and wrapped their arms around me. Well tried to at least. I pushed them away before they could do anything. I started hyperventilating and felt as If I was about to pass out.

"Shhh. Kat you're ok. You're home. Nothings gonna happen to you." My breathing slowed and I looked up around my room with tears falling down my face. I saw Maxine Michele and my mom standing in my doorway. I looked to my left and say my dad squatting down next to me. "Sweetheart you're ok. I'm here. We're all here."

I jumped up and ran to the bathroom pushing my mom Maxine and Michele out of the way. I locked the bathroom door behind me and pushed myself into the corner behind the door and cried. I cried until I couldn't cry anymore. It was at least three in the morning when I was done crying. But i couldn't go back to sleep. Not after that dream. So I sat in the living room the rest of the night watching tv.

The bad thing was I had to go to school today when it started. My mom said I had missed too many days already so I had to go. And now a days I didn't have the strength to argue with my parents anymore, so I just did what they said.

At around five I changed into a random outfit I quickly put together. I texted Mason and told him not to pick me up and that I would take my own car today. He was a little confused, but went along with it anyway. I left without saying bye to my parents, which isn't really that different from every other day.