Chapter 11

"Okay. I think I found it." Maya said holding up an outfit. "Let me go change." I nodded and looked through my closet. "I think I forgot to keep one of your outfits. You'll just have to wear one of mine." I said handing an outfit to Aria. "I can't wear this. I'm not ready." She said as I pushed her out of my closet. "Well then be ready." I said  shutting my closet door. "Now for me."

After a few minutes of looking I found the perfect dress. When I was done changing I walked out to see Maya and Aria. "Omg. Aria your a babe." I saw her blush. "Would y'all please stop saying that." I shook my head. "No cause it's true." Aria was wearing a bright blue crop top with a loose black mini skirt with a leather jacket and some black wedges.

"Yeah totally Aria

"Yeah totally Aria." Then I looked at Maya. "You look fantastic." I said walking up to her. "Your not to bad your self." Maya was wearing a skin tight strapless blood red dress that had a triangle cutout in the center.

"Would you stop talking about us and look at you

"Would you stop talking about us and look at you." Aria said walking up behind me and slapping my butt. "Okay. Only I can do that." I said turning around causing Maya to slap my butt again. "Okay stop that." I was wearing a skin tight black dress with three triangles cut down the middle of my chest with a row of fake  diamonds going down the middle.

"Fine we all look great

"Fine we all look great. Can we go now." I said pointing to my door. "Yeah sure." Aria said walking to the door. "Bye mom." I yelled walking up to the front door. "Wait. We don't have a ride." Aria said. "Yeah we do." Maya and I said in unison. "I have a car. But we just always liked riding with Mason." I said. Aria nodded in understanding. "Okay then let's go."
^^^
I pulled up to Club Under 21 and saw multiple people kissing in front of it. The memory of earlier came to my mind and I looked at my feet. "Come on let's go find some guys." Aria said knowing where my thoughts were headed.