Chapter 1

I slowly opened the door to my parents apartment. I was out until two at a party with my friends. They told me to be home before midnight. I'm so dead. I slowly closed the door only for the lights to be turned on. "Where the hell have you been." My mom said getting up from her spot on the couch. "I just lost track of time mom." I walked up to her with my arms crossed over my chest.

"You lost track of time!" She yelled at me. "When I specifically told you to be home before midnight and you come home at two." I saw my dad come out of their room. "Liv. She's fine. Look at her she's right there. She not dead." My dad said rubbing his eyes. "Well of course you would say that you did this all the time. And I was the one that had to set you straight." My mom said as my dad walked up to her. "And I thank for every second." He said kissing her on the lips.

At the ages thirty five my parents were still in love as the same day they had me which happened to be their wedding day. "Ew guys." They laughed and stopped kissing. "Your still grounded. One week." My mom said. As I walked to my room. "Fine." I threw myself on my bed. Tomorrow first day of senior year, great. At least it was my last year right?
^^^
The next morning I woke up to my alarm. I decided I needed to look best for my people. See I'm one of those people that don't really do the right things. I have two best friends that ditch school with me smoke drink you name it. Mason and Maya. There is just one person that I can't stand. Julia Michaels. She's just so preppy the 'nicest' girl in school. I see who she really is. She's threatened me before. We fight for popularity. It may be two different popularity's but it's still popularity.

I decided to wear a black shirt that said lean on me in gold letters. Some leather pants. Paired with a leather jacket and some black heels with laces.

I finished applying lipstick and grabbed my back pack and walked out of my room

I finished applying lipstick and grabbed my back pack and walked out of my room. I walked into the living room to see uncle Brian and aunt Stacy kissing on the couch. They still acted like a teenage couple when they clearly weren't. "Ok guys enough. I'm off to school." Stacy turned around to look at me. "Ok. I'll pick you and Maya up later." Then they went right back to kissing.

I walked down the apartment stairs and saw Mason's car. "Sup." I said jumping into the back since Maya was in the front. "Ready for the first day of junior year." Maya said turning around to look at me. "Not really." I said as Mason turned up the radio.

We pulled up to the school and jumped out. "Wow. Maya. Looking hot." I said as I saw her In a high waisted black skirt and a red crop (she really values dark red. She says it's the blood of her victims she's tried to convince her parents to let her get fangs. Didn't end up well) that hugged her tight and zipped up in the front. She paired that with blood red heels lipstick and a leather jacket.

"As do you

"As do you." She said looking at my outfit. "Ok we're all good looking people here can we please enter hell." Mason said coming in between us and throwing his arms around around shoulders. Maya and I laughed and walked inside.

"Oh it's good to be king again." Mason said walking to his locker. We made sure our locker were directly beside each other. I was in the middle Mason on my left and Maya on my right. "Oh yeah and who's your queen." I said opening my locker. "Y'all are my princesses." He said shutting his locker.

"Who said y'all were the rulers." Someone said from behind us. I shut my locker and turned around to come face to face with Julia. She was wearing her normal preppy outfit. She had on a grey dress with black heels and her normal accessories.

"Well it's not you

"Well it's not you." Maya said crossing her arms. "Why not?" She asked smiling. "I'm just trying to figure out a small little problem." She said in her 'sweet' southern accent. "No. Your trying to cause a fight." I said cracking my knuckles. "Oh sure sweetheart. I'll give ya a fight if you want one." She whistled and two guys came behind her.

They took one look at Mason, who towered over them, and walked away. I smirked at her. "I still have one trick up this here sleeve." As soon as she said that Jordan Swift walked up causing me to growl under my breath. "Now it's getting to y'all huh." Julia said.

Jordan was the only guy that was the same height as Mason. He took a step forward but I put my arm In front of him causing him to stop. "You can't affect me with him." I said. "Oh darling I believe I already did. Cause he was the one guy that asked you to the junior high dance only for you to get Carried as in like the movie. Except without the pigs blood." I fisted my hands and started walking towards her only for Mason and Maya to grab my forearms and hold me back. "Would you get the hell out of here." Maya said. "Before I rip you to pieces." She walked away with Jordan behind her who winked at me before turning around.

"Would you let me go." I said as they loosened their grip on me and we all walked to class. "I hate that little son of a bitch." Mason said sitting in his seat. "Don't we all." Maya said as I was lost in my own thoughts.

I remember that night. Instead of King and queen there was best dancers best dressed and cutest couple. Julia rigged the votes for cutest couple so we got 'voted'. Once we got on stage they dumped a bucket of water instead of pigs blood. It was the worst night of my life.

The bell rang and i realized I was thinking about that night all through class. "I'll see y'all at lunch." Maya said as we all went our separate ways.
^^^
"Hey." Maya said sitting next to me. "So I heard there was this big party tonight about the start of school." I looked at Mason confused. "Who would be excited about the beginning of school?" Maya shook her head. "It's a party where it's like the last night of freedom party. We get to have fun one more night until we can only have weekend parties." I nodded my head in understanding. "I'm supposed to be grounded but my parent are going out to dinner with my uncle Luke aunt Natalie uncle Brian and aunt Stacy. And they still act like teenagers. So they should be out for a while so y'all can come over when their there and we will wait until they leave to get ready." They both nodded their heads. "We're in."