||Chapter 9|| edited

Start from the beginning

Yumi'a cheeks flushed as she immediately replied, "No!" Worried that Dana and especially Matt may misunderstand, "I actually only met them a day ago, but apparently they're a Kpop group in my uncle's entertainment group...." The female sudden paled, looking quite panicked, "Oh shit, I don't even know if I was allowed to post that video... Oh gosh...."

Yumi slapped her forehead with her hand and groaned. She curled into a ball and continued to whine, ignoring the muffled voices coming from her discarded phone.

At that moment she knew it was going to be a rather long day.

>>TIME SKIPS>>

"So... I'm not in trouble...?" Yumi sighed in relief, slumping onto the table she sat at with her uncle and the BTS boys. Her glasses that slid down the bridge of her nose were crooked, almost falling off.

Si-Hyuk chucked as he sipped on the mug of coffee his niece prepared him, "No, you're not, it seems like you couldn't sleep because of the anxiety," the older male's dark eyes moved to the dark circles under the young girl's face.

Yumi only replied with a groan as she kept her head down, allowing her messy hair to cover her face. She felt absolutely embarrassed. After her call from Dana, the 18 year old could no longer fall asleep, making her continue to roll around in her bed until 8:30 when her uncle came knocking on the door.

When she opened it in her awful state, she didn't expect to find not only her uncle but seven boys all dressed up ready for the day.

Yumi shook her head, trying to erase the memory of the boy's reaction as she stood by the door, her hair a bird's nest while her baggy white shirt that slipped down one shoulder crinkled with her rolling.

"I was already going to make a video to introduce you but you just speeded up the process. We'll make one today and post it on both the official YouTube and Twitter account, you can post one on your account as well. From there the fans should spread the news and the problem should be solved," Si-Hyuk calmly explained as he took a bite out of the toast and egg Yumi made.

Jimin chuckled slightly as he placed a hand on the female's back, giving it a pat, "Yumi-yah, you shouldn't worry too much, it's not a big scandal or anything."

The brunette slowly lifted her head up and looked at the orange haired male with a weak smile, "Well, I'm just hoping I won't get mobbed by your fans...."

The boys and Si-Hyuk immediately perked at her words, some of the boys sharing worried looks as Si-Hyuk straightened his back.

"Yumi, I'm going to tell you this seriously but you're probably going to go through a lot from now on," the man's eyes stared into the younger girl's orbs.

Yumi gulped as she too lifted her head up and straightened her back as her uncle spoke, "Even the boys receive hate, and I'm expecting you to be receiving hate yourself, and I want you to know not to be bothered by it."

The female stayed silent for a moment, worrying the males in the room.

But unexpectedly the female chuckled, "Oh, well I'm not worried about that. Haters are always going to hate, and I'm sure I can handle it when I've received so many before," the female nonchalantly brushed it off before standing up, picking up the empty plates in front of her siblings.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon questioned as he poured himself more coffee, sipping out of the mug.

The brunette turned the water on, placing the dirty plates in the sink, "I haven't been a professional dancer for long. Right when I started to post videos with my friends who had years of experience, I was criticized and received quite a lot of hate."