Uh Oh

okay so the details behind this are: you and lauren have a teen daughter(16). and one day you find something that you shouldn't have

Y/n Pov

Being home on the weekend isn't always the most exciting thing. Yeah that means no work. But then you just sit around bored all day.

Getting up from my space on the couch I decided i was gonna be productive and clean up the house. Lauren was still laying in bed, resting since she and I stayed out rather late last night on a date, and our daughter Nina was out with some friends.

First i went to get all the dirty clothes so i could start the laundry, it would be an all day thing just because i don't like folding clothes. Collecting clothes from mine and Lauren's shared room, i dragged the basket into Nina's room.

Ask i opened the door i knocked over her little waste basket, spilling some of the trash on the floor. "Dammit" I mumbled as i picked it up.

"Ew what the hell?" I picked up one thing and whatever was in it got on my hand and some on my foot. Finally actually looking at what it was my eyes widened. A fucking condom.

I put it down and quickly went to wash my hands go keep myself from gagging realizing i had some boy's stuff on my hands. Using the paper towel i dried my hands and wiped whatever fell on my foot.

Starting to grow angrier and angrier by the second i walked into me and Lauren's and violently shook her. "Lauren wake the fuck up right now!" she groaned and opened one eye, looking quite irritated until she saw my face.

"Babe what's wrong?" i walked out the room, grabbing the condom with a paper towel and walking back to see lauren looking quite confused.

"The fuck is that?" I rolled my eyes and walked closer to her holding it out for her to see. "The fuck does it look like lauren?!"

Her eyes widened at my tone and she sat up quickly grabbing it from my hand. "Where in the hell did you find this?" i motioned for her to follow me, waiting at the door as she got up and laughing sarcastically, "you'll never believe this."

I walked to Nina's rooms and opened it then pointed to the trash can. I looked at Lauren to see her chest puffing up and down and her face to being turning red.

Shaking my head, i pulled out my phone and called our daughter,

Hello?

Where the hell are you?

At Ava's house why?

Come home right now

What?! Why?!

Now Nina!

And with that i hung up the phone and sat downstairs on the couch, bouncing my leg up and down impatiently. Hearing footsteps i looked up and saw lauren coming downstairs with the rubber still in the paper towel and she sat down next to me.

"You know that it was gonna happen sooner or later right?" i sighed not being able to form words still in shock and very upset. "But it wasn't supposed to happen now. And if and when it did I wasn't supposed to find out about it." She placed her hand on my knee and rubbed it soothingly. "I understand. But we were her age once too and we snuck around."

Nodding i relaxed on the couch and closed my eyes to calm down a bit until Nina got home.

About 10 minutes later the door opened and he footsteps filled the silence that was once their. causing me to sit up and take a deep breath. "Come in the living room please Nina!" i shouted soon hearing her footsteps move quicker as she came and the sat down.

"What's this all about?" taking another deep breath i looked at lauren and nodded at her, she understood that i meant for her to continue. Holding up the paper towel she began "Um well your mother was getting laundry together and she knocked over your trash can on accident. As she's was picking the stuff up to put it back in there she found a used condom. So you've got some explaining to do."

I looked over at the 16 year old and noticed her gave went bright red and she shifted uncomfortably in her seat. "U-uh. Welllll yo-you see." she sighed then took a deep breath realizing that their was no point in lying. "Well you know Jackson right?" I nodded "Yeah what about him?"

She played with her fingers and looked down "As you know I like him, and he liked me. she we started dating a few months ago. And before you guys think i rushed into it i really did think it through. I've known him for a while. And we were good friends before we got together. He never pressured me to do it. I told him I wanted to. He actually tried to talk me out of it. But i told him I only wanted him in that way. It took some convincing but we ended up....yanno." then she shrugged.

I sighed and rubbed my temples. "Your mama talked some sense into me so you're not gonna be in too much trouble. but you will be grounded for the next month or so and only allowed to drive to and from school and to softball practice and games. Also he's not allowed to be here while we're not home. He can't stay the night. And when he is here the door has to stay open. Got it?"

She opened her mouth to protest but quickly shut it when i raised my eyebrow. She nodded then walked up to her room leaving Lauren and I in the living by ourselves once again.

"You did great. You didn't kill her so that's a plus." she chuckled and rubbed my back. I smiled sadly and nodded. "Yeah. i just have to realize she's not such a little girl anymore."

Lauren kissed me softly and looked into my eyes "That's true babe but it'll be okay. i promise."

Yeah it will be

a/n: sigh idk how to end these. but honestly this was a random thought i had and i was like let's turn it into an imagine. all my friends said they'd kill their daughter pretty much. hbu?