She thinks your cheating

Y/n Pov

Today y/b/n (your brother's name) is coming home from a 9 months deployment. I'm so excited to see him.

"Lo, I'm going out for a bit." I shouted to my girlfriend

"Ok when will you be back?" She asked as she came downstairs
"In a few hours." she nodded and pulled me in for a kiss
"Ok see you when you get back. Love you."
"Love you too" I responded then grabbed my keys and phone then left.

About 5 minutes later I met up with y/b/n and we ran up and hugged each other. I kissed him on the cheek and I heard a click and snap but I ignored it.

"I missed you so much bubba." He hugged me tight and ruffled my head. I playfully rolled my eyes at him. Even though I'm older he's taller
"Yea yea I missed you too. Let's get this day started." And with that we hopped in his car and left. 

Lauren's Pov

Y/n has been gone for about 3 hours and I tried to text and call her a couple times but she didn't answer. I sent one more text and sighed as she didn't respond.
I decided to relax and watch Netflix. A few minutes into a movie my phone started blowing up. It was Twitter. I furrowed my eyebrows together and checked it. All of the tweets had the same picture... Y/n hugging a dude. Then I scrolled a bit more and she was kissing him on the cheek. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

To say I was mad was an understatement. First off my girlfriend was gone for hours and she couldn't respond to me was making me nervous and then a bit upset. Now she's hanging out with and kissing a dude? I swore she was gay. I can't think straight. I sent one last text and then I turned my phone off and fell asleep on the couch.

Y/n Pov
Y/b/n and I went out to eat and went and Saba movie. I had left my phone in the car and when I checked it I saw I had 15 texts and 10 missed calls. Oh fuck.

Green eyes👀😍💚: Hey
Green eyes👀😍💚: You ok?
Green eyes👀😍💚: Uh are you busy?
Green eyes👀😍💚: Babe
Green eyes👀😍💚: .........
Green eyes👀😍💚: Baaaabbbeee
Green eyes👀😍💚: ok you're making me nervous
And many more like that. My eyes furrowed when I read the most recent one.
Green eyes👀😍💚: I hope you're happy with your new boyfriend
New boyfriend? What was she talking about?
Y/b/n dropped me off at my car and then I told him to follow me home because I think Lauren is talking about him.

We arrived at the house and I told him to stay in his car until I came back.
When I unlocked the door I walked into the living room and saw Lauren asleep on the couch. I shook her softly and kissed her forehead.
"Hey babe wake up" I said her eyes fluttered open. Her face went from confused to angry in like 0.5 seconds.

"So you think that once you're finished with him you can come back with me and everything be ok?" She sat up and pushed me her pointer finger.

"Baby it's not what you think-" she shot up and glared
"Don't give me that bullshit. It's been all on Twitter that you were cheating on me. If you didn't want to be with me that's all you had to do instead of cheat on me." She had tears in her eyes.
As serious as this is I could help but couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

"You think this is funny Y/n?" She started to shout

"Yes just a little bit because I love you too much to cheat on you. Second that's not my boyfriend because I'm gay as hell." She giggled

She sniffled and wiped her eyes "then who was that"
"Remember when I told you I had a brother in the army." She nodded her head "well he came back from deployment today and we were hanging out for awhile and then tomorrow I was going to bring you to my mom's house to meet him and we were all going to have dinner together but I brought him with me now because I read your text. I had left my phone in the car that's why I didn't respond to you."

She put her hands on her face and mumbled "oh my god I'm so stupid." I lifted her face up and pecked her lips a few times making her giggle.

"You're not stupid. You were worried and I honestly would've done the same thing. But just know I would never cheat on you ok?" I asked while cupping her cheeks. She nodded her head and captured my lips with hers for a sweet kiss.

"Alright let's go take you to meet y/b/n"