Cuddles

Lauren Pov

Today is just a boring weekend. Even though I'm glad it's the weekend because that means no work and school for me and Y/n, nothing interesting is really happening. She's writing some stuff for her essay and I'm watching her. Well watching her and scrolling through tumblr.

"Hey Y/n?" She looked at me and put her pencil down. "Yes?" I'm kind of nervous to ask her to stop for a while because when she's really stressed or focused about something she can get really grumpy. "Can you take a little break so maybe we can cuddle for a bit?" I looked down and started playing with my fingers, a nervous habit of mine.

She had been silent for a second so I figured that she didn't want to or she was really irritated with me for interrupting her work. I sighed and got up to walk away but she grabbed my arm and turned me around. "Lo I didn't say yes or no. I do wanna cuddle. I can take a break from working for a bit to spend time with you." I smiled like a little kid getting a puppy. She chucked at my facial expression and grabbed my hand to lead me to the couch.

I grabbed a blanket while she got the remote and picked a movie on Netflix. She settled on the couch then pulled me on top of her and started ticking me which caused me to laugh loudly. "Stop stop stop." I playful glared at her when she stopped but she just giggled at my 'mad' face. I hid my face in the crook of her neck to hide my smile. She laughed and put the cover us and pressed play on the movie. As she was rubbing my back I felt her looking at me. I looked up to be met with her bright blue eyes while she smiled at me. I looked at her confused "What?" She shook her head "Nothing. You look beautiful as always and I love you." I blushed and pecked her lips "I love you too." I cuddled into her and we relaxed and watched the movie in comfortable silence.

A/n: Short update. I have a lot of shit on my mind rn. Not quite sure if I'll be updating for a while