First kiss

You and Lauren are 14 and have been friends for a while but you guys also have feelings for each other
Lauren's Pov

Me and my best friend y/n were having a sleepover like we do almost every weekend. We've been friends since we were little but it wasn't until about 7th grade that I started having feelings for her. I'm pretty sure she only sees me as a friend though that's the sucky part.

Right now we were watching a movie, well she was. I was watching her. She's just so beautiful without even trying.
"Laurennnn stop staring at me." She whined and I started blushing.
"Then stop being so adorable." It was her turn to blush.

"Stooppppp. You're more adorable anyway." She giggle and pinched my cheeks. I turned a deep shade of red and laughed nervously.

"Y/n can I talk to you about something?" I started playing with my fingers, something I do when I'm nervous.
"Of course Lo what is it." She paused the movie then sat up and turned to look at me. It's now or never

"Well I have feelings for someone but I don't know if they like me back." She looked as if she was thinking.
"I understand because I feel the same way. Every time I ask someone they say just kiss them. But I haven't had my first kiss yet and I don't want to waste it on someone who may not even like me back." She said now looking down

"Oh ok." I said not trying to sound too disappointed because she likes someone else.

"So who's the lucky girl Ren?" She said with a fake smile. But I don't understand why.....
"Um well I don't want to say yet. I want to know if she likes me back first." I said staring in her eyes.

"I-I uh ok" she said and stood up quickly. " I have to use the bathroom I'll be back" and she hurried out of the room. I just flopped back on my bed and sighed. I really hope she likes me back I thought.
Once she came back I decided to make my move. I stood up as she walked back to the bed and walked to her and grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"L-lo w-w-what are you doing?" She asked nervously but I saw her eyes glance at my lips and then back at me.
"Seeing if the girl I like has feelings for me too." I cupped her cheeks and pressed my lips to hers gently and I felt all those cliché fireworks and butterflies in my stomach. It took her a second but she kissed back and wrapped her arms around my neck. And of course stupid air had to ruin the moment so we pulled back so we could breathe.

"Wow!" She said smiling wide. My eyes were wide and I had a goofy grin on my face. The kiss still had me on cloud 9 so all I could to was nod my head.

"Y/n I'm sorry I took your first kiss I should've asked an-" she cut me off by placing her lips on mine. It was so soft and sweet it made my knees go weak.
"It's ok Lo. I like you too." She smiled at me a caressed my cheek.

"Awesome! Would you like to be my girlfriend?" I asked excitedly

"Of course Lo." She smiled and I sealed it with a kiss.
Damn I'm glad I stole her first kiss because she stole my heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: wassup guys. Like and comment I hope this wasn't shit even though it's short. If you have any ideas comment or pm me.