Fight part 2

Lauren's Pov
"Hello Lauren...."

I looked up to be met with a very pissed Dinah. So that's where Y/n must've went?
"Yo Lo I'm about 5 seconds away from beating your sorry ass. You better start talking."

"Dj I screwed up big time." I sobbed as we sat down on the couch.
"Oh trust me, I know." she scoffed. "Tell me what happened."

"Well where do I start..." I asked more to myself out loud but Dinah didn't know.
"From the beginning smart ess." I glared at her but began.

About 30 minutes later I had explained everything from my job to the people flirting to me hitting the love of my life, and I was full on crying.

"Lauren you need to go apologize and talk to her. You have to let her in, not shut her out. She probably thinks it's her fault." Dinah explained while rubbing my back soothingly.

"B-but, what if she hates me?" I looked at the floor fumbling with my fingers.

"She won't, but you need to explain and make it up to her." she said softly.
"Ok, she's at your house right?"

"Actually shes at ally's."

"Oh, ok well I'll meet you there."
"Ok by Lauser." I rolled my eyes playfully and hugged her. I really needed that because I fucked up majorly.
So I went to the store and got her favorite flowers and candies then made it to Ally's.

To say I was nervous was an understatement. Terrified? Hell yea! But I had to do this to make things right.
I knocked on the door (I left the flowers and candy in the car for a little bit.)

"I'll get it." there it was, the voice I had craved to hear every night and day. She opened the door and her eyes widened as she stepped back muttering 'no, no please.' I sighed and decided it was now or never.

"Listen Y/n I'm really sorry I-" and with that she ran, tears fell as they please. I wasn't sure if i was hurt by her actions or hurt by mine.

"Y/n who's at the door?" Ally said as she came around the corner and gasped. "Lauren...." she said quietly.

"Ally I-" was all I could say as i chocked out a sob.
I gasped as Ally came and hugged me. I thought she would be upset with me too.

"Just give her time Lo" she said with a sympathetic simple. I mustered up a nod and left. To go home, well not really home but to the place I lived.

1 week later
Y/n Pov

I've been staying with Ally lately. It's been a week since I've seen Lauren and quite frankly I'm scared of what would happen if I did.
When Lauren was at work, I would go and get some clothes and come back just to avoid her.

I was on my way to get clothes and it wasn't a surprise to see Lauren's car because she would sometimes ride with a coworker. But it was a surprise to see her when I walked in.

We made eye contact, and I noticed those bright emerald green eyes were gray and bloodshot. I looked to the floor and walked quickly upstairs.

As I was grabbing clothes a hand gripped my wrist and I flinched at the touch.
"What do you want Lauren?" I said kinda harsh but weak since my voice cracked.

"I want you baby. Please I know I screwed up but give me 5 minutes to explain then you can make a choice." she begged

"Fine" we both sat down on the bed and she held my hands in hers while looking me in the eyes

"Ok first off I love you so much and I never meant to hurt you." I could see that she meant it. "I've been so stressed with my job lately and I took it out on you when I shouldn't have. I didn't know what to do. And you know I'm not good with talking things out." I nodded my head at this rather true fact.
"But I know that it isn't an excuse. I'm really sorry for everything. How I've been acting and for hitting you. It's unacceptable. Just please don't hate me for it." She cried

I reached forward and wiped the tears from her face "Lauren, I could never hate you. I just hate what you did. But I'll always love you no matter what."

"I love you too, so much. I never wanna lose you." She sniffled and hug me tightly. I hugged back and pulled away slightly so I could see her face and smiled at her and she smiled back.

Lauren's Pov
SHE SMILED AT MEEEE!!
God I missed that smile. This is the first time I've smiled in a week. Everyday since she's been gone all I've done is mope around.

"So are we ok now?" I asked. Hopefully yes
"Yes we are." She smiled at me.

I cupped her cheeks delicately and pressed my lips to hers. Our lips slowly moved in sync then we pulled away when air was needed. I smiled wide and kissed her temple.

"God I love you so much. I promise I won't hurt you again."
"I love you too Lo."