Hiking

I think this was requested I can't remember

Y/n Pov

Today Lauren and I are going for a hike just to get out and enjoy nature. I'm taking her to a area in the woods I used to go to when I was little. Yeah I liked the woods when I was little. It was like my own escape from reality at such a young age.

Lauren looks really excited to go. She wore a loose sleeveless crop top and shorts. She looks stunning even in casual clothes without makeup.

We walked there since it was only about 5 minutes from our houses. We agreed to only stay for a bit since we would need to eat and it was supposed to rain.

It was a nice walk so far. The clouds were rolling in a bit but it was all good. We walked up a hill or two and enjoyed the peaceful silence between the two of us. All was quiet except the birds chirping.

I showed Lauren the way up some tree roots that led to a secret hideout that I've kept up with ever since I was little. I let her go first then I climbed behind her. Not to be a horny little shit geez. But because it looked kinda wet and slippery on the roots and the ground looked moist (a/n: JWJADKWLSNDKDK I HATE THE WORD MOIST IT IS SUCH A CRINGY WORD.)

Within 5 minutes we made it to my little club house. The older I got the bigger I made it and the more things I brought inside. Also the structure got a lot better. It went from some sticks, to cardboard, to actual wood, and now that I've had my friends help me it looks like a mini house/play house. There's no fridge or way to cook since we cook outside if we stay long enough and we'd bring a cooler full of stuff.

"Welcome to my home away from home

"Welcome to my home away from home." I smiled cheeky as I pointed towards the fort. We walked inside and it was just as decent as I remembered. It had been a few months since I came in here so it was surprising to see nothing was messed with.

"Wow this is so cute and neat! I'm really in a fort!" Lauren squealed. Running up the ramp that led to the secluded little home.

As we set foot inside a rumble of thunder was heard outside. "Great it's probably gonna storm while we're in here." I rolled my eyes irritated with the weather for today.

"It'll be okay. At least we have each other." I smiled and chuckled at Lauren's cheesy line. "Yes we do have each other. But we also have no food." I groaned as another rumble of thunder was heard.

Not even two seconds later rain began to pour down. It sounded like a shower, but it was way heavier than a shower. Lauren isn't a big fan of storms. So with the sky growing darker by the minute you could see the worry also growing on her face.

I turned on camping light that I put in there and tapped Lauren on her shoulder making her jump back. "Lo it's okay. Come sit in one of the beanbags until the storm is over. Unless you wanna walk back in all this right now." She ran and jumped onto one of the beanbags and got relaxed in it. I passed her a book that I had and moved the light our way. That seemed to relax her a little.

Lauren got so into the book that she didn't hear me calling her. "Laurennnnnnn!" I started shaking her then she finally looked up at me. "Hm?" I rolled my eyes slightly. "We can go now. The storm is over and I'm hungry."

She pouted and whined "but I like it here." I pulled her up out of the chair "I do too. We can some back another time. But right now we need food." She nodded in agreement and turned off the light then put her book back as we made our way out of the door.

Soon enough we made it back home. It was dark by the time we had gotten there though. I walked in and looked at the time 8:30. "Good we still have time to order take out." She smiled at me and nodded her head.

"I want my usual. Can you order while I take a shower?" I nodded "yeah of course. But you're gonna take one without me?" I pouted. She chuckled and playfully rolled her eyes. "We both know that we won't take a shower if we're there together." I smirked "yeah that's the point."

She shook her head and walked towards the bathroom "not this time Y/l/n. I'm tired and I need to get clean." I groaned but nodded. "Fine but we will tomorrow." She turned around and winked "we'll see. We'll see."

A/n: hi there. How's your day going? Btwwwww 'heartbreak' the store trip was a dream I had and that's how it ended that's why there's no part 2. Alsooo not all the imagines that had a sad ending will have a part 2 because everything doesn't always have a happy ending 😁. Thanks for voting and reading.