Who's She?

A/N - here's a Dan imagine! enjoy:)

You walked into a small coffee shop downtown after a long day of shopping.

Taking your seat in a small booth by a window you see a very handsome man walk through the door.

Your face instantly heats up, he's fucking gorgeous.

You shifted in your seat awaiting your coffee to be made.

Not a few minutes later you hear your coffee being called out. The barista placed it out on the counter where you were supposed to pick it up.

You got up out of your seat knowing you get to walk by the handsome boy.

Your hand reaches around the coffee picking it up. As you turn around to go back to your seat there was a minor malfunction in your plans to sit down because instead of drinking your coffee, it ended up all over you.

You gasp at the heat hitting your chest, your dress adding more pain as it reveals more skin.

You look up to cuss out the person who knocked your beverage out of your hand and realize it's the boy.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry love, here take a seat" He ushers you to sit down as you're still wincing at the searing heat.

He asks the worker for a towel and is given one in seconds. He runs back to you, placing the towel over your chest.

You calm down a bit as the pain subsides, "Thanks I guess" you giggle still nervous around this gorgeous human being.

"No problem, anything for such a beautiful girl"

You didn't know if your eyes widened or heart exploded, most likely both.

"Thank you" You smile, blush creeping up to your cheeks.

He smiles and sits on the seat across from you.

"What's your name?" He asks.

"Y/N" You reply.

"That's a beautiful name" He compliments, your face getting redder by the second.

"Thank you, what's yours?"

"Dan" He smiles.

"That's a cute name" You awkwardly say looking down at your lap.

"Thank you, can I get you some more coffee?" He offers.

"No, no you don't have t-", "But I want to" and with that he gets up to order your new coffee.

He's back within a few minutes, setting your coffee down of the table in front of you.

"Thank you" You say for the eight billionth time today.

He smiles and sits down sipping his own coffee.

Suddenly a girl walks through the doors of the shop, her eyes scanning the room soon finding Dan.

She looks at him, then you and stares daggers through your chest. She stomps up to the table standing in front of you and Dan.

You give a subtle gulp of intimidation from the plastic barbie standing in front of you.

"Dan what the fuck! Who is she?" She asks piercing her lips at you.

"This is Y/N" He replies smiling at you.

"Why are you here with her?" She asks more rude than questioning.

"I think she's beautiful and wanted to spend a nice coffee date with her" He says winking at you.

You smile with your cheeks boiling, not bothering to notice the girl with steam coming out her ears.

"But you're dating me!" She exclaims, almost catching the attention of the whole shop.

Your heart sinks as you look down.

"No I'm not, the fuck? You cheated on me! I've moved on, I don't know what I ever saw in you" He says looking back at his drink.

The girl stood there shocked. She was about to say something but didn't and looked at you.

"Bitch" She says before running out of the shop.

"I'm sorry about her" Dan says.

"Don't be, I didn't know we were on a date?" You ask sipping your drink.

"Oh, ha ha, yea well I meant to ask you on one" He says setting his drink down.

You giggle and tuck your hair behind your ear, "I'd love to".

He smiles and you smile back.

"By the way, you're not a bitch"

A/N - Hey guys I'm back! Thanks for sticking around if you did, feel free to inbox me or leave a comment below to request! I always reply and take suggestions to heart. I appreciate every comment and inbox I get ^-^

Vine - septicidal (burkieaf
Instagram - Septicidil
Twitter - burkieaf

Ily!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐃𝐚𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 ✧・゚: 𝑰𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆 🎉