Leaving

A/N - I saw someone else do something similar so I decided to as well ^.^ also this ones triggering so yea, you've been warned. Also I don't really enjoy writing about triggering things so you shouldn't expect more in the future.

You scream across the living room, begging him not to leave. "D-a-n Please!" you beg falling to your knees.

He gives you a smirk and slams the door.

You get up and run for the bathroom shutting and locking the door behind you.

You couldn't feel any worse. Dan leaving you is the worst possible thing.

You reach for the blade inside the drawer and put it to your wrists. As soon as you look down you see the butterflies Dan drew on your arm when you first met.

You promised never to use the blade again, but this pain was too much. Instead you bolt toward the cabinet still bawling your eyes out, and grab the pill container.

You pop open the lid and take 3 or 4. You look in the mirror turning pale. "W-w-what have I done" You say to yourself.

Your knees become weaker. You collapse on the bathroom floor cutting yourself on the way down by the blade lying on the floor.

Hours Later

You squint your eyes, opening and closing them as you hear footsteps down the hall. "Y/N" A voice says sounding very upset.

You look up to see Dan. "D-d-Dan" You say tilting your head up. "Oh, my beautiful princess, what have I done"?

He strokes your cheek tearing up every second.

You find the strength to pull yourself to your feet. Dan smiles and hugs you like never before.

"I'm so sorry Y/N, I didn't mean anything I said or did to you. I love you".

You smile and kiss him on the lips.

You sit in his arms feeling safe again.

"I love you two, my handsome prince".

A/N
~
Thanks for reading💛
Love my 2.8k💋
~
As always,
ily😈💕