Foolish Games

A/N - I'm back sorry I was really busy!! enjoy! I didn't know how to end this lmao.

It was really just one of those nights where everything is setup and done so you just chill for a bit.

It was 6:30pm and a bunch of your youtuber friends were coming over for some fun. You all called it a get together but we all know that it's a party.

You had gotten everything setup, and are now waiting on your friends. You've been up all day deciding on what to wear/do with your hair, etc. Why? Because of him.

Dan Howell. Wow.

Your long time crush since high school. And no he isn't a jockey or a playboy. He's just, Dan. Dan Howell. The boy you're practically in love with.

Only Louise knows you like him. Just out of a sudden word vomit is how she found out. It's not hard to tell you like him. Every time you see him you fix your hair or bat your eyelashes. Anything to get his attention.

You and Dan are really close and have always been. Just you're scared he wont like you back. Obviously. But Louise tells you otherwise.

6:45pm and everyone seems to be arriving. Tyler, Troye, Louise, Zoe, Alfie, Joe, Caspar. Everyone. And then...Dan.

He strolls through the door wearing his black shirt with the white ring, along with some dark skinny jeans. His hair flat across his face/moderately long. You could've just melted into a puddle of arousal but you managed to pull yourself out of it.

"Y/N!" Louise yells, giving you a hug.

"Louise!" You yell back, giving into her long hug.

"Dan's here" She winked, dancing along to the music Troye just put on.

"Ugh. Louise please, he doesn't like me and never-"

"Hey ladies" A light voice sounds from beside you.

"Oh hey Dan, we were just talking about you" Louise says, slapping her hand over her mouth to prevent her from falling into a fit of giggles.

"Really?" He questions, looking you in the eye.

"Uh, yea we were just wondering if you liked this music" You quaked out, mentally slapping yourself.

"Um, yea it's pretty cool I guess. I'm gonna go say hi to Joe, see ya" and with that he walks away leaving you to drown in your embarrassment.

"LOUISE!" You giggle, slapping her shoulder.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I just ship you guys so much, just ask him out! Or at the least just tell him you like him" She says with a reassuring smile.

You let out a sigh and smile back as she walks off to greet everyone.

You just put your cup to your lips when you heard "TRUTH OR TRUTH!" from the lounge.

You giggled and followed everyone into the lounge.

Everyone sat in a circle. You across from Dan. You sat beside Tyler and Louise who were both now giggling at you.

"What?" You ask.

"You like Dan!" Tyler exclaims.

Your mouth forms an 'O' and you slap your hand to his mouth.

"TYLER! Zip it!" You say sternly, letting go of his face.

He lets out another giggle before starting the game.

"Well, who's going first?" Joe asks, leaning back lazily.

"Y/N! Truth or Truth" Oh fuck. A million things race through your head as Louise calls you out. But you kept it together and answered confidently.

"Um okay" You answer, fidgeting with your fingers.

"Okay. Do you have a crush on Dan?"

...

Your heart drops as you look at Dan from across the room, who looks like he just watched you kill someone.

You look back at Louise with water forming in your eyes. Her face drops and her smile leaves her expression.

"Y/N?" Everyone calls as you bolt out of the room. You run into your room, shutting the door behind you.

You hugged your face to your knees and cried.

Until...

You heard a soft knock on the door.

"Go away Louise, I want to be alone" But instead of leaving, the door opened only to reveal Dan standing there.

"Y/N, Do you like me?" He asks, sitting beside you.

You sniffle and wipe your eyes.

"Yes" You cough out, starring him in the eyes.

"Really?" He asks, putting an arm around your shoulder.

"Yea" You reply, starring into his gorgeous eyes.

"Because I like you too" and with that, his lips softly moved onto yours. His hand making it's way to your waist.

"Will you go out with me sometime?" You smile and nod, resting your head on his chest.

"This honestly is one of the best nights ever" He says kissing your head.

"Yea, it is" You giggle.

A/N
~
Thanks for reading💛
Love my 7.2k💋
~
As always,
ily😈💕