Injured

A/N - Requested, I'm bored so here's two imagines in a row.

So you went away on a trip to visit your parents for a week and you missed your boyfriend Dan terribly.

But while you were gone you got in a small car accident leading to multiple stitches and bandages. Dan doesn't know because he's already worked up about you traveling alone and to have to answer a phone call saying you were in the hospital wont make things better.

It's the day after the car accident and also the day you go home. You still had bandages and stitches and blood marks everywhere. You're hoping Dan isn't upset you didn't tell him.

You're sitting on the train when you get a phone call from Dan.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby" He says, his soothing voice.

"Hey, I'll be home soon!" He chuckles over the phone.

"Alright love, see ya!" He ends the call and you sit there until your train comes to a stop.

You grab your things and hop off.

"Ouch, fuck" You mumble as you start walking. Numerous amounts of people have offered to help but you've denied as you don't want them wasting their time.

You limp with your bags back to your flat where Dan is sitting on the couch. Fuck.

You had a bandage wrapped around your arm, leg and head and you had multiple blood stains and bruises all over your body and face.

You unlocked the door and walked in facing away from Dan.

"Y/N!" He says jumping up at you.

"Hey babe!" You say still faced away.

"Erm, why are you facing away?" You still had your hood on you he couldn't see the bandage.

You turn around and take off your jacket.

A loud gasp coming from Dan.

"Y/N WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?" He asks in fright. He wraps his arms around you and brings you to the couch.

"I got in a car accident while I was driving with my family" You mumble.

"Oh my goodness, Y/N I'm so glad you're okay!" You sigh and kiss his cheek.

"Why didn't you phone me?" He asks, eyes still full of concern.

"Because you were already worried about me visiting my parents all alone and I didn't want to work you up even more." You say tears pricking your eyes.

"Awe love, please don't cry! I understand and yes I would've gotten really worried and probably drove out there to see you" A smile creeps across your face.

"I'm sorry Dan." You say snuggling into his chest.

"Don't worry love, I'll take care of you." He says kissing your forehead.

~Days Later~

Dan did exactly what he said. He would bring you food and tea. He really did take care of you.

"Here's your tea love" He says handing you your tea.

You were sat on the bed and it was around 9pm.

"Well I'm heading to the couch." He says making your eyes shoot open.

"Dan you don't have to sleep on the couch, I rather you stay here." You say pouting your lips.

"Alright love" He says walking back to the bed.

You giggle into his chest.

"You're so adorable" He says kissing your pink cheeks.

"I love you Y/N" He says wrapping both his arms around you.

"I love you too" You mumble before falling asleep on Dan's chest.

A/N
~
Thanks for reading💛
Love my 2.8k💋
~
As always,
ily😈💕