Touch my body Challenge

A/N - Sorry bout the length of this one, I just watched a bunch of youtubers do it and I thought it would be perfect for Y/N and Dan. I have so many ideas rn it's unreal. I guess I will be updating quite a lot. Thnx for the reads xoxo.

You walk into the living room wearing cute lingerie and a silky robe. You're not exactly sure if you would wear this in the apartment a lot but it's early and you don't expect anyone to be up.

You grab your hot chocolate and head back into your room, but when you turn the corner you see Dan with his tripod and camera. "Ooo, um" he says turning his head. You giggle and close up your robe.

"It's okay to look now Dan..." you say blushing of embarrassment. He turns back with red cheeks.

He then smiles and continues to the living room.

"Hey, uh Y/N do you want to be in the video?" he asks setting down his tripod. You look over and of course you say yes. "Yes I would love too!" He smiles and walks toward you.

He gives you a kiss on the forehead and says, "You might want to wear more than that for this video" examining your body you walk to your room.

You change into your cute striped crop top and tight yoga pants.

You walk back into the lounge where you and Dan will film. You can't handle it... "What's the video about?" you ask walking toward him. His face turns bright red. "Touch my body challenge..." he says shielding his face.

You start to blush; you've wanted to do this with him for quite some time now. It's finally happening.

A few minutes later Dan starts recording and starts off the video. He introduces you and gets to introducing the challenge.

"So I guess I'll go first?" he chuckles already putting on the blindfold. You smile and choose a body part.

You decided to go easy and choose your elbow crease, making the effect of a butt crack.

You giggle pretending to pull your pants down. "W-w-what are you doing!?" He says looking terrified but exited. "Something..." you say taking his finger.

You giggle and place his finger in the crease of your elbow. "WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS THIS?" He screams, immediately removing his finger. You start rolling on the ground laughing.

He removes his blindfold. "What was that? My gawd." You stand up and show him your elbow.

He laughs hysterically, nudging your arm.

It's your turn.

You're a bit nervous but what's the worse that could happen.

You put the blindfold on smiling as you do so. Suddenly Dan laughs and takes your finger. He ends up placing it on his lips. "What the fuck?" You say moving your finger around his soft lips. "Oh, OH YOUR LIPS!" You say standing up. "SHIT" He says pulling you in onto the couch. He laughs and puts on the blindfold.

The challenge goes on for at least 20 minutes and you two have a blast.

It's Dan's turn again.

He puts on the blindfold, readying his finger. You pull down your shirt exposing your nipple.

You place his finger on your area and giggle.

"That's your nipple." He says immediately taking off the blindfold. "AWEH HOW DID YOU KNOW?" You say pulling up your shirt. "I know what a nipple feels like and I will forever remember yours," He says looking at the camera, confused as to what he just said. "Uh, lets forget I said that." You laugh and kiss him on the cheek.

Then ends off the video and shuts off the camera.

As you get up from the sofa, he pulls you in to cuddle. "Daaaaaan" You say smiling. "Whaaaaaaaat" He smirks.

"I'm tired and I need to go to bed." You say looking into his eyes. "Well fall asleep in my arms," he says winking at you.

You couldn't resist.

Falling asleep with Dan was the best way to fall asleep.

You lay in his arms the rest of the night. Never wanting to leave.

A/N
~
Thanks for reading💛
Love my 2.8k💋
~
As always,
ily😈💕