Truth or Dare

NOTE: this ones a bit longer just because I wanted to elevate it! Enjoy the feels phanies. Also I got inspiration from another story so aha yea. all of my first imagines suck so lol

You wake up early. Stretching your arms looking out the window at the gorgeous sunshine.

You know todays the day you're being greeted into the Phandom. You're anxious but nervous at the same time.

You sit up out of bed and tidy yourself up. You sit on the desk chair and think; it's been almost 3 months since you've starting to like Dan. And that baking incident was only the start to something amazing.

You stand up and walk into the kitchen where Dan and Phil are already eating breakfast.

"Good morning Y/N!" Dan says sipping his tea.

"How was your sleep last night?" Phil asks glancing up and down at his phone.

"Pretty good!" You answer walking over to sit down with the boys.

You notice Dan and Phil seem particularly elated today. You ask why they seem so happy. Dan and Phil look at each other.

"Todays video day!" Dan yells explaining what we'll be doing. We're going to make a truth or dare video!

He exclaims giving you a faint wink. You all finish breakfast and head into Dan's room.

You sit on the bed watching Dan get his camera set up. Inside you feel nervous.

What if Phil decides to leave and Dan and I are left alone? What if they ask a risqué question?

You keep thinking about the negatives but you know you need to hang loose and have fun.

Dan turns to you and gives you a stare; you stare back into his dark chestnut eyes. You lock eyes for a moment but he then continues what he was doing.

You feel tense, but you know it's going to be fun and they wont pick unfitting questions.

Suddenly after everything is set up Dan lunges onto the bed.

"You guys ready?" He asks you and Phil. "Yep!" Phil says moving to the right of the frame. You smile and say yes, slowly moving towards the left side of the frame.

Dan presses record and the video starts.

"Hello Internet! Today you might be wondering why the title is called "truth or dare" when it's only me? Well guess who's here to help me...Mr. Phil Lester and (gesturing to you) Y/N!"

Phil pops in with a wave and a hello. You slide in close to Dan and you some how feel more conferrable closer to him.

Dan starts explaining the rules and etc. but then starts to read the truths/dares. You feel anxious as you want one of them to be a cute one but at the same time you just want it to be a normal question.

Dan reads out the first question;

"

I dare you to make out with the person to your right"

You both freeze. Phil looking slightly uncomfortable starts smiling and encouraging it. Dan looks at you and gives you a deep puppy dog look. You look at Dan and stand. "Ok!" You say grabbing Dan by the shirt. You bring him out of the frame and mess up his hair.

After a minute or two Dan realizes what your plan is and starts messing your hair up as well as flopping your shirt around and making noises. You finally convince him to let you put some lipstick smudges on him cheeks as it gives a more believable effect.

You both sit back down in the frame and stare at each other. You smile and turn to the camera.

"Enjoyed that"! You exclaim winking at the camera.

Dan looks at the camera and explains the next few dares.

Most of which are normal buts silly, but you still enjoyed it and had a great time.

He ends of the video with a thank you and we all smile and wave.

"See Y/N that wasn't so bad. I enjoyed it!" He says helping me off the seat.

"Yea I guess it was kind of fun". You say patting him on the shoulder.

Soon after Phil leaves the room to prepare dinner, you admire your self, trying to fix your hair in the mirror. Dan pops up behind you. He grabs your waist and flips you onto the bed.

"Dan..." You giggle as you latch his waist. He soon whispers, "I don't think we finished what we started" He leans down to you, locking eyes as you both lean closer.

You lock lips, hugging as you grasp his neck with your arms. You kiss constantly for a few minutes although it doesn't seem that long.

You both slowly pull away and smile.

He whispers goodnight as you get up to go to bed.

You wink and blow a kiss and walk to your room.

You fall asleep that night thinking about nothing else but the kiss.

A/N
~
Thanks for reading💛
Love my 2.8k💋
~
As always,
ily😈💕