The Carnival

A/N - I'm such Phan trash, lolol wtf. Anyway this one was just lurking in the back of my mind so I decided to write it. It turned out pretty good, I mean it's pretty relatable

You sit on the sofa browsing the web as you wait for Dan to get home. It's been a long workday for the both of you and he's said he's planned something nice.

Suddenly you hear the front doorknob twist and turn.

Dan's home!

You rush to the door to see your adorable boyfriend standing in the door frame.

"Hey Y/N" he says chuckling at your clingy behavior.

"Hey Dan, how are Caspar and Joe? Did the video go well?" you sounded out of breath before you could finish.

Dan walks over to you and gives you a hug.

"They're fine, but I've planned something for us to do" you smile pulling away from the hug.

"What could be better than sitting on my ass all day?" you joke nudging his arm.

"Well, there's a carnival in town and I was wondering if we could go?" he says awaiting your reply.

"Of course, that sounds like fun!"

You grab your purse and jacket and throw on your cute converse.

You park in the parking lot, getting out of the car walking down the small board dyke.

Dan reaches his hand out for yours and latches onto it.

You look up at him to find him already staring at you.

"How long have you been looking at me?" you ask moving closer to him.

"Haven't taken my eyes off you." He says winking.

"Hey, look there's a giant ferries wheel!" Dan says pulling you toward it.

You honestly couldn't breathe. You never liked rides, especially ferries wheels. You try and hold in you whines till Dan stopped pulling you.

"Wanna go on?" he asks, all exited.

"Not really, but I don't wanna ruin your excitement" you say staring at the ground.

"You sure? We don't have to."

"I'm sure" you choked getting into the car, and it's not like this one was small either, no it was huge.

It started moving and you dug your head into Dan's jacket.

"Awe Y/N there's nothing to be afraid of" he says snuggling you.

You feel your cheeks turning pink, but your too afraid to notice.

You start to feel a tear drip down your face, hitting your leg.

Fucking kidding me.

You think to yourself, I'm such a baby. I can't handle anything. What a piece of shit.

You look up from Dan's jacket. Just releasing more tears from your now sobbing eyes.

Dan looks down at you.

"Holy shit...Y/N are you alright?" he asks sounding guilty and concerned.

You couldn't speak. It's like you were paralyzed in your seat.

"Y/N are you ok? I'm so sorry."

Dan turns your chin up revealing your sobby face full of tears.

"I'm sorry that I'm a baby Dan, I'm sorry I can't handle anything we do together. I feel like I'm ruining this relationship."

He stops and stares at you.

"No, don't you dare think like that. I'm in love with the most amazing girl in the world and don't you forget that."

You start to blush as the ride comes to an end.

He moves in close to you kissing you on your now rose colored cheeks.

"I love you, no matter what you're afraid of or anything. I will still love you."

You smile looking up at him.

"Dan you are truly amazing. I love you"

You turn your head kissing him on the lips.

You can't help but smile at his blushing cheeks. "Why don't we head home and watch a movie or something," he says helping you out of the ride.

"Yea, I'd like that" You smile grabbing his hand.

A/N
~
Thanks for reading💛
Love my 2.8k💋
~
As always,
ily😈💕