Other Girl {1/2}

A/N - The actual fuck is wrong with me for not updating. Dear lord, enjoy.

You sat quietly at your kitchen table, not making a sound. Typing away on your computer, watching youtube videos hours on end.

All of a sudden a craving kicks in as you burst out the door. Booking it to your destination.

Starbucks, sat ahead just a few steps. You opened the door and the bells above it chimed.

"Good morning love, what can I get for you?" The young girl asks, readying her finger on the cashier.

"Vanilla bean would be nice", "Tall?" She asks quickly. "Yes, thank you".

You pay and wait for your drink. Suddenly your heart stops at the sight of a tall young man sitting with a group of friends.

You see you've caught his attention, now that he's walking over to you.

"Hey, I'm Dan. And my friends and I wanted you to come sit with us" He asks nicely. You nod "Sure" and smile, watching him go back to the table.

The lady calls out your drink as you pick it off the counter. "Thanks" You mumble before walking over to the group of 3 boys and 4 girls.

"Hey" You say quietly.

"Hi, I'm Jessie. That's Dan, Joe, Caspar. And these are my best friends, Callie, Erin, Larissa" She announces, smiling up at you.

You greet them all and take a seat next to Dan.

"So what's your name love?" Dan asks.

For some unknown reason your heart starts to beat faster at the small nickname. Why? You have no idea.

"Y/N" You chime, smiling up at his tall figure.

"Pretty name" Joe says with a grin.

"Well I better be going, see you guys later. C'mon girls" Jessie says, gesturing her friends out the door. You wave goodbye and move to the other side of the table.

"What do you like to do Y/N?" Dan asks flashing an adorable smile.

You freeze at the sight of his deep dimples, but manage to reply.

"I like youtube, and my couch" You giggle, as do the 3 boys.

~2 Hours Later~

It's been two hours and you guys are already best friends. You know all about Dan, Joe and Caspar making youtube videos and have grown to love their unique personalities.

"Well guys thank you for this, I had fun!" You say getting up.

"Wait Y/N, can I have your number?" Dan asks getting up with his phone.

You giggle and put it in his phone. "Bye Dan, Joe. Caspar" You say with a playful wink.

They all say goodbye as you walk home with a huge smile on your face.

~6 Months Later~

6 months since you met Dan and guess what. You already have a crush on him. Tonight everyone is going over to Jessie's house to hang and you feel like you should tell him then.

You get ready, throwing on your makeup and etc. and head out the door.

You arrive at her house and knock softly.

"Y/N!" They all shout giving you a hug.

"Hey guys" You say walking inside.

Then Jessie gives you a look. "Jess?" You ask as she pulls you into her room.

"Y/N I don't know what to do" She says with a panicked look.

"What? What do you mean, what's wrong?" You ask rubbing her shoulder.

"I thought tonight I could tell him but I just...don't know how!" She says ducking her head down.

"Wait Jessie, tell who what!?"

"I wanted to tell Dan I like him"

What.

You heart drops and your lips quiver.

"Oh" You mutter, rubbing her back.

She wipes a small tear off her face and gives you a hug. "Maybe I'll just tell him now. I mean I've known him forever and we know so much about each other." She smiles, tapping your thigh.

"I'm going to go for it, I'll meet you back here" She says walking out if the room, shooting one last nervous look before running off.

Your heart is in your stomach and tears prick your eyes.

What is happening.

A/N
~
Thanks for reading💛
Love my 9.2k💋
~
As always,
ily😈💕