Ooo...Smut

A/N - I guess you could consider this one smut ^.^ I'll be updating a lot more, so enjoy this one loves (wtf was that lolol) also this ones a bit long so brace yourselves.

Warning - Contains Sex, I guess (rotfl) and light swearing (I think)

"Ugh" You mumble, rolling around in bed. Dan lay beside you fast asleep. Your rolling and mumbling didn't bother him.

You lie back into the pillow and look at Dan. Oh how cute he is.

Suddenly you see his eyes flutter open.

You fiddle with his fringe, still straight from yesterday. "Hello lovely lady" he says smiling up at you. You start to blush, but manage to cover it my squeezing in a cheesy pick up line. Dan laughs and places his head back onto the pillow.

Hours Later...

You and Dan can't help but remember that you have the flat to yourselves tonight. Phil was gone to make a video with PJ, which could take all night. Not that you're complaining.

You and Dan have been dating for 3 and half years now and it's time to take it to the next level.

You're sitting on the sofa waiting for Dan to switch on the movie.

Suddenly you see Dan come into the lounge. You're dressed very provocatively, wearing only a dark crop-top and high pajama pants.

You can see the look of heat building in his eyes as he lies next to you. You can't help but stare at him. Damn he looks good today.

It's gonna be a good night

Later into the movie Dan shows a bit of uninterested expressions by shifting back and forth and repeatedly starting at the walls. You figure Dan has had enough and switched the T.V to mute.

When Phil announced he would be out the night, you and Dan pretty much had an unspoken agreement that you were gonna have sex.

Well come on.

A little while after Dan sets himself directly over top of you, almost pressing against you.

Pretty much locked down in position, you turn your head so you're facing right into his eyes, his body now completely pressed against yours, but just up ever so slightly that he's not crushing you.

Soon Dan starts planting kisses on your cheeks, which are now turning bright red.

Dan notices your rosy cheeks and holds you tighter, fidgeting with the bottom of your top.

You start kissing him back on the lips, but this time more passionately.

You start running your fingers down his back, rubbing the shirt up and down.

Dan soon stood up on your thighs and removed his shirt.

"Don't get stuck" you joke, staring at his perfect body.

"Shut up" he says smiling down at you.

You start leaning your left leg over the side of the sofa, almost so it's hanging off.

Dan see's what you're doing and moves in further, running his fingers up and down.

You took a deep breath, again kissing him along the cheek as he kisses up and down your neck, while stroking up and down your thighs.

You felt a slight shiver go down your leg as his hands crept higher and higher up your leg.

"Daaaan" you whispered quietly, almost so that he couldn't hear you.

A smile shoots across his face. He crept his hand higher and higher, now fiddling with the bottom of your crop top.

You knew what was about to happen, so you loosened up giving him room to remove your top. He pulls up on your shirt revealing your lacy bra.

His eyes start to glow, as he keeps pulling up and around your shoulders.

You decide to give him assistance and help by putting your arms up.

Your shirt slides up, and off.

Only in your bra and pajama pants you feel the cool air whoosh by your stomach.

Dan is almost immediately at your cleavage kissing up and around the lace. You end up giving a small moan, which makes Dan hold you closer and tighter.

All you could feel was satisfaction, which you felt like you needed in some way.

He makes his way back up to your lips, his hand now almost directly above the middle of your thigh.

You moan again shifting your body up and down.

You start to feel the heat building up in the lounge like a furnace.

Not long after that you feel Dan tug on your bottoms. Slowly undressing you, shifting your pants down your legs.

You smile as he removes your pants staring down at your again lacy underwear.

You feel your cheeks boil as they turn a deep shade of red.

Dan starts to sit up on your thighs again. He unbuckles his pants and pulls them down a smidge.

He then starts kissing your stomach making his way lower until you can feel chills being shot up your spine.

You let out a small giggle and then a moan as he kisses around the area. You almost want to pout at him, to try and tell him to get to the good part.

Minutes Later...

All you can feel is sensation. You and Dan both sweating profusely. Sensation of heat rushing through your body as Dan moves up and down.

You find yourself grasping for air, sweating and cold. You both are sweating and caressing each other's bodies, slowly stroking each other.

Kisses are being planted here and there to muffle the soft moans of each other.

"D-D-an" you moan as he stops for just a second.

"Yes?" he sounded almost out of breath.

You smile, "Love you". He smiles at you and continues his actions.

"love you too," he says holding your body.

You now felt so much more adrenaline, your body was moving up and down in a grinding motion. Arching your back here and there.

Dan starts kissing your neck once again moving his body up and down yours.

You felt amazing, and you don't want it to end.

Suddenly you hear the front door open.

"Dan, Y/N I'm home" you hear Phil say from the kitchen.

Dan rushes for the light revealing your sweaty body. You were blushing a lot and it was now completely visible in the light of the lounge.

Dan looked at you and giggled. "You're fun" he says rapidly throwing his shirt on. "As are you" you say with your cheeks turning another shade of pink.

You can't find your shirt so you're stuck buried into the thin blankets of the sofa in the lounge. You can't help but smile at Dan being half hard in him jeans, scrambling for your shirt. (gghe tried)

Phil suddenly walks into the lounge to see you and Dan sweating a pool.

He immediately knew what was happening and walked out.

"Hey Phil..." Dan chuckled.

Phil laughed from the other room, "Yea uh, I'll leave you too it."

Dan laughed and shut of the lights.

"What do you say we go to sleep?" he asks looking exhausted.

"Yea" you giggle, letting him move in beside you.

You both end up falling asleep around 12:35 to 1:00 am, but you were happy with the night, and got to spend the rest of it on Dan's attractive but sweaty chest.

A/N
~
Thanks for reading💛
Love my 2.8k💋
~
As always,
ily😈💕