Flour Me Up

Warning : Before you start reading just note this was written over a year ago and it's absolutely horrible! So I apologize for the grammar mistakes, crappy storyline (bc I know some of these imagines just jump from thing to thing) and etc.

You walk into the apartment struggling to put your keys and etc. down onto the counter. Suddenly out of the blue Dan runs down the stairs to help you.

"No, no I don't need help". "Yes you do". Dan says grabbing the bags.

"Thank you", you mutter placing your hand on his shoulder.

"I should probably get this put away aha" You say walking up the stairs. "Yea ha-ha". He says walking behind you.

A few Hours Later

Resting on your bed you hear a faint "hello Internet" from the kitchen.

You walk out to find Dan prepared to do a cooking video. Your dressed very provocatively, wearing tight black yoga pants and a dark striped crop top.

Not really dressed for cooking. "So today we are making some lemon cakes, but I suck at cooking so I need an assistant."

Not caring that we're still rolling Dan quickly turns and grabs the bag.

Instead of putting the bag down, he grabs a hand and throws it at your face. You give a scream as you lunge for the icing sugar.

"So it's gonna be like that eh?" Dan says scrambling for more things to throw.

You end up grabbing an egg and just ever so slightly cracking it so when Dan grabs it, it will crack all over him.

He turns to grab the egg and when he does it cracks all over his hand. He then lets out a squeal and the fight continues.

It goes on for at least 5-10 minutes. Then out of the blue Dan freezes and goes to shut off the camera.

"Dan...? What are you doing?" You say moving closer to him.

He moves up to you, staring into your eyes. He moves in closer and runs his hands down your body.

You think to yourself, no, no this can't be happening. All those years of keeping my feelings inside...he is actually going t-. He starts to lean in closing his eyes grabbing harder on your waist. (Ooo smut)

You can feel his grip getting tighter but you only cared about what was happening above.

We both lean in pouting our lips for a kiss, but right in the middle of that Phil walks in with a surprised facial expression.

"Guys...what are you doing?" He asks walking in stepping on flour and egg.

Dan pulls away. "Uh nothing." He says biting his lip nervously as Phil questions us.

"We were just cleaning." I say wiping flour off the counter.

"Yea...cleaning" Dan says turning to wink at you.

Inside your heart melts but you know this wasn't the best time.

You tidy up and head in for the night, but still thinking about what just happened.

A/N
~
Thanks for reading💛
Love my 2.8k💋
~
As always,
ily😈💕