Chapter 38 Swedish Fish

"Absolutely fricking not, mom, I am NOT wearing heels"

"Oh come on honey, not this dilemma again"

"Nope, not wearing them"

"Jess, listen to your mother" My dad said walking by, overhearing our argument "for once in your life" he whispered that last part incoherently, or so he thought.

"I heard that" I yelled back as he was walking away.  "And fine, I'll torture my feet. So much for the loving mom"

"Thank you sweetie" my mom said as she was picking out some accessories.

"So, what are we doing tonight before the big day?" Jasmine asked

"Well, I'm throwing a sleepover with some close friends such as you, Julian, Alex and Chris, Daan, Jordy, Robbert, Nicky etc. Basically it's going to be a party before the party."

"Sounds awesome!! I think we should go get some sleepover stuff though, where are we having it?"

"In the entertainment room, and don't worry, Daan has got it all covered, all we need are some junk food which you, Jordy and I could go and get"

"Well, what are we waiting on?"

"Jordy. He's still asleep"

"Well, I watched that Dyro diaries episode where Jordy got you and Nick covered in whipped cream, I suggest payback"

"Jasmine, I never knew you could be so evil"

"Well. I have my ways too you know" she says flipping her hair to the side.

"Let's do it"

We walked into Jordy's room holding a camera ready to film the whole ordeal. We did the classic move of putting whipped cream on his hands and making his face itch.

"What on earth??!?!" Jordy exclaimed

"Payback is a bitch" we both yelled and ran into the other room

An hour later, a grumpy Jordy walks out and grabs my keys signalling us to follow him

"Nuh uh, I don't think so" I said trying to grab my car keys

"Jess, I'm driving"

"But you don't even know where to go"

"You do know I've been here in LA before right?"

"Oh, right"

We headed for Target first and got a ton of snacks. Then we went to Wallmart and got even more snacks.

"We are getting the Swedish fish" I yelled

"Like hell we are" Jordy hated those things while I on the other hand loved them.

"Guys guys guys, chill out. We can get it and you don't need to eat any" Jasmine said pointing a finger at Jordy

"Fine. I'm not paying for it though"

"Who says you're paying for anything, you idiot?" I said feeling pissed, I don't like people paying for me.

"Screw off, I'm gonna pay" He replied

"Like hell you are" I grabbed the cart and dashed through Wallmart to the cash register and immediately paid for the stuff.

"Boom bitch" I exclaimed to a defeated Jordy.

"You guys are freaking 5 year olds trapped in adult bodies" Jasmine said

We drove back home and put all of the goodies in different bowls so "Mr. I hate Swedish Fish" didn't have to eat any.

My doorbell rang and as soon as I opened it, I was indulged in a gigantic hug by none other than Julian.

"Dobbenburg" I yelled hugging him back

"Anderson! It's been way too long!"

"I know, I've missed you"

"I've missed you too! So, I brought you some goodies, and your favorite, Swedish Fish"

"DUUUUUDDDEEE NOT AGAIN" Jordy said walking into the foyer.

"Nice to see you too Jordy"

"Hey Jasmine, I see mother nature also worked it's magic on you" Julian said with a flirty wink

"Shut up you idiot, I've always been hot" she retorted

"Never said you weren't" He replied back making her blush a little.

"Alright love birds, we have to wait for a couple more people but in the mean time help me set up"

We walked into the entertainment room and saw everything completely set up

"Wow, Daan sure meant it when he said he's got it covered" Jordy said surprised

"Actually Daan didn't do shit, It was all me" Somebody said from behind us

I turned around and there stood a really proud looking Martin

"Marttiiiiinnnnn" I yelled and practically jumped on him

"Hey Jess" He said giving me a huge hug

"I thought you wouldn't make it"

"And miss your album release party and your sleepover? Not a chance."

"You don't know how happy you just made me" I whispered in his ear

"Well I got you something you might like" He said and pulled out a huge bag of Swedish fish.

"Hell no!! Why????" Jordy exclaimed and we all just stood there laughing so Jordy walked off and Martin just stood there confused as hell.

"Uhhh did I so something wrong?"

"Nope, it's just that Jordy hates Swedish fish" Julian said

"OHHH in that case..... COME HERE YOU LITTLE PRICK" Martin yelled while running after Jordy holding a handful of Swedish fish "YOU'RE GONNA EAT THEM WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT"

"Sooooo, what was that all about? I mean you and Martin?" Julian said smirking

"Ohh nothing" I said winking at Jasmine

___________

Sooooo I finally updated! Give me a cookie 🍪 and also for those who don't know already, Swedish Fish is a type of candy :)