Chapter 29 All over the internet

After we got home from Antonia's house I went straight to the kitchen.

I was starving and it was pretty damn clear too because 1. My stomach decided to turn into a dying whale and 2. I was cranky which meant I was absolutely hungry.

Antonia seemed to be doing well . She still had some marks on her neck but nonetheless she was fine . She even assured me that she was doing great and gonna start going back to helping my mom at the office and what not . I made myself some grilled cheese sandwich and sat down to watch some TV . Keeping up with the Kardashians was on and let me tell you, to me that show was plain stupid but I was so god damn obsessed with it , I mean Khloé Kardashian is queen for life okay ? Rafa thinks I'm weird because of how much I love the show and because of how much I hate it simultaneously. Well judge me okay?

After about an hour of watching weird shenanigans I decided to go upstairs and check my social media . I also put up my track to my SoundCloud and I wanted to see if people heard it , I opened twitter and to my surprise my timeline was actually flooded with comments and feedback on my song. So many people loved it and I was overjoyed right now . I even gained more followers. I scrolled through more comments and tweets but someone's comment hit me hard .

"This is so fake , I bet your stupid boyfriend Julian ghost produced it , girls can't make music . Go back to the kitchen where you belong"

I've never seen someone so mean . I contemplated whether or not I should reply or ignore but before I could reply I got a notification from Martin and Julian at the same time.

"Let's see you do better asshole . Why don't you go back in the kitchen . Don't ever talk about Jessica like that" replied Martin

Julian replied with a;

"The only thing I ghost produced is yo mamma" which made no sense whatsoever

I don't need anyone to defend me , I can handle this myself , they're treating me like a little girl and I don't like it.

I texted Martin and Julian in a group message saying

Jessica: Look guys , I appreciate what you're doing but I can handle this myself. It's my first track to the world , its bound to get some haters right ?

Martin: Yeah but that son of a gun deserved it . He was being a douchebag.

Julian: Yeah and he even included me and claimed that I ghost produced your track , tbh . I can't even do that , you're freaking amazing and I'm so proud that you finally put out a track Jessie <3

Jessica: Awww thanks guys but you really don't have to defend me. I'm not weak and I'm sure I could whoop his ass . Anyway . I'm going to sleep . Goodnight guys :) And Julian ! Enjoy your show at Pacha tonight!

Julian: Goodnight Jessie , sleep tight and thanks , I will !

Martin: Goodnight Jess , I'll be home in an hour or so.

Jessica : Not like I care Martin

Martin: Whatever

Julian : Uh oh , lover's quarrel

Jessica : Shut up Julian .

Martin : Really looking to get punched aren't you?

Julian: I'm in Ibiza, I'm untouchable

I closed my group chat with these idiots and decided to text Jasmine

Jess: Hey Jas, I finally released a track !!

Jasmine: OMG I know and it is absolutely amazing , you're all over the internet.. And I saw how Martin stood up for you , is there something going on *smirky face*

Jess: first , no I'm not all over the internet , you're just crazy . And second, no way , he was just being nice. I don't like him, he doesn't like me , end of story.

Jasmine : Whatever , I know something fishy is going on and I'm gonna find out for myself ...

Jessica : Good luck , you won't find anything though.

Jasmine : Oh trust me , I will.... mwaaaahhhaaahhhahahh , that was an evil laugh BTW

I also exited my chat with her and decided to hit the heigh , pffftt all over the internet. Jasmine can be delusional sometimes. I was tired and I needed my beauty sleep .Trust me when I say I need it. I look like a I've been hit by a train and somehow managed to survive.

________________

Martin's POV

I was in the studio with my friend Tim also known as Avicii. We were working on our newest track called "Waiting for love" . We already had good progress in the song but it was missing vocals but we haven't decided on who would write the lyrics of the song. We still only had some of the work done but we still had a lot of stuff to finish.

"Dude , you have to hear this . Some girl made this sick track and its been blowing up all over the internet , she basically took over the whole EDM scene in a few hours , it says here that she posted the song this afternoon and sent it to some record label "

I looked over to see what Tim was talking about and I saw that he was listening to Jessica's song and I wasn't surprised at all. It was amazing and I kinda knew it would blow up.

She sent it to Spinnin' Records and Revealed Recordings and they would be stupid not to accept Jessica to the label, and there was this asshole who was claiming that Julian ghost produced her track and that pissed me off . I had to reply back but then Jessica scolded Julian and I and said that she could handle it herself which was true , she was tough but I just wanted to put that prick in his place.

"Dude , yeah I know . That's Jessica Anderson , I've been living in her house for almost a month now " I replied

"No way, she's amazing and I saw her picture , she is absolutely stunning . Dude, you're so lucky you're staying with her.

You have to bring her to the studio next week , I wanna meet her" Tim rambled on. I've never seen him so excited about someone before. Well , it was Jessica so no surprise that anyone would be on their knees for her .

"Okay okay man,chill. I'll bring her with me to the studio next week and you could meet her , but don't try anything , she's mine ." I said possessively, well I really didn't want anyone else liking her but me . I hate to admit it but I felt... jealous .

"Woah , are you guys dating or something?"

"Not yet , but trust me when I tell you , we have a thing and I'm not gonna let anyone ruin that"

"Yeah sure, a 'thing'. Does this thing involve you imagining her being your girlfriend while in reality she doesn't even notice you"

"You'd do the exact same thing"

"Well that's true. Anyway , see you next week !" Tim said while packing up his stuff

"Yeah, see yah" I replied walking out the door.

Jessica was all over the internet and Tim even tweeted about how excited he was to meet Jessica. Some dj's were even talking about her and the song wasn't even released on a label yet, She's gonna be big and She's gonna be so confused when she wakes up ... I chuckled at the thought of her reaction and drove home deciding to call it a night.