Chapter 30 Done

Jessica's POV

I woke up to a text from Julian.

Julian: Morning sunshine. Even though you're not a morning person I just wanted to be the first to congratulate you on being accepted to Revealed and Spinnin :))) Have an amazing day! Best of luck :D

I almost chocked on my own spit from reading that out loud. What on earth is he talking about???

I decided to text him back.

Jess: Uhhhh Julian?? What the heck are you talking about???

He almost immediately replied.

Julian: You might wanna check your twitter.

I logged on to twitter to see what he was talking about and to my surprise I saw that Spinnin records and Revealed recordings had tweeted me. Uggghh why do good things happen only when I'm asleep? They said that they loved my track and asked me to DM them asap because they wanted to talk about signing me. I messaged them and got all the info. They were freaking sending me to Amsterdam. I had to tell everyone.

I freaked out and decided to text Julian first

Jess: They wanna sign me and send me to Amsterdam to meet them ahhhh crying right now!!

Julian: Jessica that's amazing.This calls for an immediate celebration.

Jess: But you're in Ibiza :'(

Julian: I don't care, I'm coming back! I have two shows tonight and then I can get on the next flight back to LA so I'll probably be seeing you tomorrow.

Jess : You would do that? You're the best.

Julian:What are friends for?

I closed my message box and went to make some breakfast.

Those were some delicious pancakes. Weirdly enough no one was home. I decided to check social media to see that many djs tweeting about my new song.

I decided to reply to all of them and to some of my fans as well.

@ /HARDWELL :
@/JessAnders sick track. I can't wait to meet you in a few days and release your music on Revealed!

@JessAnders :
@/HARDWELL Thank you so much!!! Looking forward to it :D

@ /Avicii
Martin said I get to meet the beautiful @JessAnders next week. I can't wait!

@/ headhunterz :
@JessAnders all I can say is wow. I'm blown away!

I replied to them then logged off twitter. I suddenly heard the door slam shut to a pissed off Martin.

"Hey Martin guess where I'm going?"

"You're going to Amsterdam. I know."

"Woah who told you?"

"Who else?"

"What the- Martin, what's wrong?"

"Leave me alone"

He was so pissed at me for no reason and I was going to find out why.

I went up to his room and opened the door. It was so dark. He was working on a track and he had his headphones on looking at his computer intently. For a moment I was incaptured by how handsome he looked. But that's not what I came here for. I walked in and took the headphones out of his ear.

"What the hell are your doing in my room?" Martin shouted

"Woahhhhh hulk much?? " I yelled back

"What on earth did I do to you for to be so pissed at me??? "

"It's what you didn't do you idiot. Now get out "

"No! Not till you tell me what's going on "

"Why would I tell you anything. You never tell me anything."

"What do you mean??? "

"Sit down "

"wha-"

"Just sit down "

I sat down on his bed and he sat across from me on his spinny chair.

"Okay please just tell me what's going on?" I asked him

He just sat there thinking for a while and I was getting tired of this. As I was gonna stand up to leave he spoke up.

"Why was Julian the first to know about you going to Amsterdam? Why is he the first to know about everything? I'm the one who was the most excited when I heard you released a track. I was the one who encouraged you to release it. So why can't you talk to me like you can talk to Julian about everything? "

At that moment I felt nothing but guilt. His pissed expression turned into a sad one.

"I don't know. I guess it's just easier to talk to Julian" I replied softly

"Why? Why isn't easy to talk to me?? I hate to admit it but I'm jealous of what you and Julian have"

"A friendship??? You're jealous of our friendship?? "

"Yeah. Why can't we have at least that? You just push me away and don't even care how I feel. I dont even know if we're friends. Julian broke up with you and it seems like you guys still love each other... How are you both so close?? I just want that I guess."

"I'm so sorry Martin. I had no idea." I went over and hugged him which is something I would never do. I'm not really a hugger but I just needed a hug and he needed one too. He stood up and put his arms around my waist.

"I really like you Jessica. But I understand if you don't like me back. It's just gonna be hard for me to accept it." Martin blurted out.
I like him too but I just couldn't tell him.I dont know why but I just couldn't so I kissed his cheek and walked away. I'm such a wimp.
I went to my room and got dressed. I decided I wanna hang with Jasmine for the rest of the day.

Martin's POV

That's it?? She just walks away.
I hate to say it but I'm just gonna give up. She's an amazing person and all but I just wanna move on. She keeps leaving me hanging and then I only get heartbroken. It's not her fault I'm the one who keeps chasing after her . I decided that this was going to stop.

I wanted to make sure that I wouldn't fall for her again so I texted Tim.

Martin: Sup dude? I just wanted to tell ya that I'm done with trying to get Jessica to fall for me. Good luck. She's all yours.

Tim: For the record I wasn't gonna back off even if you were still madly in love with her.

Martin: Screw you.

Tim: Not cool

It's official. I'm done with this. I'm done with Jessica.