Chapter 8 Q&A

Martin's POV

She seriously just spilled pasta all over me.
What the hell is wrong with this girl ? Okay, maybe I shouldn't have touched her food but spilling it on my head was completely unnecessary.

And I'm also guessing she heard me on the radio considering she called me Garrix and not Garritsen .

"Hey , I heard swearing and shouting and.... Why on earth do you have pasta all over your head ?" Great like I need Laura to question me right now .

"Nothing , just forget it ." I replied.

Shit I forgot I have to clean this up, since Jessica just left me here . I have to admit , she was pretty hot when she got mad , but that still doesn't change the fact that she dunked me with pasta.

"Ooookkaayyy , you better clean this and get cleaned up as well. We're going out with the Anderson's , so you better not bother Jessica since she's staying.

"Obviously. Laura just leave me alone , I'm not in the mood to talk right now"
Great they're leaving , looks like I'm gonna get my payback .

"Whatever" She said.

And with that she left me to clean this up . After I finished cleaning I went upstairs to get cleaned up . I showered , got changed and I heard music blasting from Jessica's room . I haven't heard this song before so I decided to sneak into her room and see what she was up to.

I opened the door slowly to find her in front of her computer with the speakers blaring and the FL studio software open. I didn't know she made music , electronic music for that matter . She was really good .

I sneaked behind her and looked at her computer .

_____________________________

Jessica's POV

I heard someone knocking on my bedroom door. It was Laura

"Oh hey Laura , can I help you ?" I asked

"Your mom told me to ask you if you wanted to come with us for a little evening road trip ."

"Uh , no thanks . I'm pretty tired , I was just out on a road trip with my friends and I need to rest now"

"Okay , we're all leaving now" Laura said

"Cool , you guys have fun"

"Thanks, see ya"

She closed my door and left . Oh bless her soul . People who come into my room and leave without closing the door, make me so angry .

Thank goodness they're leaving , now it's time to work on my track.

I turned on my laptop and wanted to plug in my headphones but I couldn't find them. I'll just plug in my speakers , no one is here anyway so I could just easily work on it without anyone judging me .

I plugged in my speakers , and started jamming out to my new track. I was really into the music and it was going great , suddenly I saw a reflection on my laptop screen , I turned around and it was none other than the the devil himself. I thought everyone left.

"Add some reverb" he said

"What ?" I asked him

"Your track is great , but it could use a tiny bit more reverb and a little bit more delays , here move over let me show you" I moved over to see what he was talking about. He went on my project to the mixer and started adding a little reverb and delay . After he was done he played the song again and I was blown away. It sounded 10x better.

"This is great. Thanks" I said

"No problem , I didn't know you made music ." He said

"It's not really something everyone knows about me , except for my best friend ." I told him

"Well , you're really talented. Have you thought about sending it to a record label?"

"Thanks , and its not really something I wanna talk about"

"Why not ?"

"Just drop it" I snapped

"Fine , fine . Just don't shoot me"

"Whatever. So you're Martin Garrix huh?"

"Aha , I figure you we're listening to the radio today !" He smirked .

"Yeah , I was . It took me a lot by surprise"

"I noticed. So we haven't really gotten to know each other since I got here , you mind if we do like a little Q&A ?" He asked me

I really didn't want to , but I'm just gonna give him a shot, since we have the same interest which was producing .

"Sure" I said

"Wait ? really ?"

"Yeah , why not , as long as you don't ask stupid questions"

"Deal. Okay first question, why do you like Hardwell so much?"

"I never told you I liked him"

"So you don't like him?"

"I never told you I didn't like him"

"Ugghh so you do like him"

"Yes, yes I do"

"You're cheeky as hell , I like it"

"That's not a question"

"You didn't answer my question"

"What question ?" I decided to try and piss him off.

"The question I just asked you"

"That wasn't a question , you told me I was cheeky as hell" Now it was my turn to smirk .

"Forget it. Next question, what's your favorite color ?"

He said getting slightly annoyed, my plan was working .

" I thought I said no personal questions" I said sarcastically leaving the smirk on my face.

"Are you doing this on purpose ?" He asked as if it wasn't obvious

"Doing what ?" I asked innocently

"Never mind , what is it though , you know , your favorite color ?"

"Periwinkle"

He brushed into fits of laughter

"What's so funny?" I asked

"P-p-periwinkle?"

"Yeah? What?"

"I can't breath right now, give me a second" he said while holding his hands to his chest.

I was starting to get annoyed

"Why are you laughing? Seriously, what's so funny?"

"Oh nothing, just the name Periwinkle"

"What the hell? You sat there laughing for a full 5 minutes just because of the name periwinkle?"

"Yes, yes I did. Or maybe it was just to annoy you" he said cheekily while walking out of my room.

A.N.

Hey guys ! Sorry for the slight delay ! But as promised I'm gonna post chapter 8 and 9 right now :D I think your gonna like chapter 9 :)) Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter !!