Chapter 33 Collab day

Jessica's POV

I heard my phone ring at 3 am in the morning, I look at the caller ID and it was none other than my older brother, Jake.

"Jake there better be a good reason as to why you're calling me at 3 am damn it " I say sleepily into the phone

"3 am?? Oh wait, I forgot. Timezones. But you owe me an apology " he says

"For what exactly?" I ask him, wondering what on earth I did to have to apologize to him

"Well, for leaving without even saying goodbye. I didn't even get the chance to give you my famous super brother goodbye hug " He says sadly. Ironically it's what I didn't do that made him want an apology.

I chuckled "I'm glad I escaped that one"

"That's not funny " He says in a girly tone

"Okay, I'm sowwwyy that I wweefftt without saying goodbye" I say in a baby tone.

"Fine you're forgiven, tell me though, are there any hot girls in Amsterdam?? "

I decided to tease him a bit

"Dude the place is flooded with hot girls, not that I care but you would swoon, they're so pretty and stuff" I say

"Damn it, I knew I should've convinced mom that I should go with you, anyway how is the whole DJ thing going?? "

"It's going great actually. I met my Idol who told me I was beautiful and I got signed and stuff so I'm really happy " I say happily.

"That's great kiddo, anyways I don't want to keep you up so I'm gonna go"

"Oh thank god you said it first  " I say

"Okay okay, wanna get rid of me I see "

"Get rid of you? Gosh no ,absolutely not, I would never want to get rid of you"

"Bye Jess"

"Bye Jake " I hung up and went back to sleep.

~

I woke up again at 8:30am and decided to take a shower and get dressed in some ripped boyfriend jeans, a black crop top and my black converse. As for accessories I just added an arrow necklace, and my "John Lennon" sunglasses. I grabbed my keys, laptop, headphones and put them all in my black backpack then headed out. The weather in Amsterdam was amazing, First I decided to head to the Spinnin' Records studios and officially release my track so I could also put it on Beatport. There was already a car waiting downstairs for me, how convenient. My manager was in the front seat and talked me through what I had to do and stuff. Once he was done talking I continued my remix and then we arrived at the studio.

My manager said he'd meet me at 3 to take me to the Revealed studios. I got out and walked into the elevator.

"Hold the elevator please" a guy said trying to catch the elevator. I held it open for him and he went in, I don't think he really saw me because he had an open laptop in his hands, he looked like he was working on a track while walking simultaneously. He turned around and looked at me with a smile.

"Thanks " He said, he didn't really have an accent so I'm guessing he's not Dutch.

"No problem" I smiled

"Hey, I think I've seen you before, are you signed to Spinnin'?  " He asked

"Yep, just got signed yesterday, I'm Jessica " I said introducing myself

"I'm Alex, welcome to the fam" He said happily

"Wait, you look really familiar, don't you have a brother? " I asked