Chapter 4 -Next door roomies

A .N. okay so I have some awesome news !
1. I will do POVs with Martin's character so you can all know a bit of what's going on in his mind.
2.This chapter will include Martin's POV in it !
3. Updates are daily ! So your gonna get not one , but 2 long chapters everyday!
Okay now you can continue reading :)
______________________________

Martin's POV

She's drop dead gorgeous , and her sarcasm is such a huge bonus , I don't know why she finds me annoying but if me pissing her off will draw out that sassiness then I will do whatever it takes . And the fact that she's an EDM fan is amazing. Definitely my type.

I'm guessing she doesn't know about Martin Garrix since she didn't scream or fangirl over me, which I'm kind of glad about. I had to stop my thoughts when the car came to a halt in front of a huge house, no scratch that , a mansion. So this is where we're gonna be staying for the next month. Not too shabby .

I stepped out of the car and stretched my arms a little bit , gosh that was a long drive and its already 12:30 am . I'm extremely tired.

Once everyone got out of the car I think Mr. Anderson was gonna say something but Jessica immediately darted towards the front gate and so did her siblings .

"Well , there go my kids . " Mr. Anderson said which i'm assuming he wasn't going to say at first .

"Please come in everyone , make yourselves at home , this is gonna be your place for the next month as well so I want everyone to be comfortable here" Mrs. Anderson spoke

"Alrighty then , Mr. & Mrs. Garritsen you can take the guest room near our bedroom in the left hall. Laura you can take the room next to Rafa and Alex, and Martijn you take the room next to Jessica" Mr. Anderson spoke once again . This should be fun , I get to be next door to Jessica .

"Uggghhh , why me why me why me . God take me now" Jessica yelled going up the stairs. She was absolutely adorable, and I'm pretty sure everyone heard her .

"Please excuse my daughter , she's had a long day and she's very tired" Mrs. Anderson spoke up

"Ah , well that's understandable . Its been a long day for us too so I think we're going to get settled in now" My dad said.

We all said our good nights and went to our rooms , I had some unpacking to do so I had to finish that before I went to bed . I decided to bother Jess for one last time tonight so I went to her room and knocked on her door .

"What do you want ?" she said as soon as she saw me.

"Nothing , I was just paying my lovely neighbor a little visit . Looks like we're gonna be next door to each other for an entire month.

"Unfortunately , but I'm right next door so if you ever need anything . please I beg of you , just hesitate to ask . Or like don't ever need anything from me and I'll make it through alive"

"Goodnight grumpy"

"Whatever" and with that she closed the door and went back into her room .

I decided to pay my sister Laura a little visit as well to see what she thinks of this place. I knocked on her door and went in not even waiting for a reply .

"Hey , I didn't even say you could come in . There's something called privacy you know". Laura said

"Whatever , at least I knocked , soooo are you liking it here so far ?"

"Definitely , and I can tell you are too . "

"How so?"

"Because you're all over Jessica , I can see it in your eyes . But she doesn't seem to be very fond of you though"

"Hey don't give me that look you were all over that Alex kid" my comment made her turn red

"No I wasn't ."

"You can't lie to me sis , I know you more than I know myself "

"Get out. I need to sleep."

"Goodnight , sleep tight , and don't let the bed bugs bite ."

"Goodnight Marty"

______________________________

Jessica's POV

My family literally want me dead by the end of this month , I seriously think they planned this entire thing out . I know I'm being dramatic but seriously , I can't stand him and now they choose to put him in the guest room right next to my bedroom . If I'm not dead by the end of this month then I swear , it would be a miracle .

*Bang Bang Bang*

What the hell does he want ? I thought I told him to not even come near me . I'm debating on whether or not I should open the door but he's getting really persistent . Maybe I'll just tell him off again .

I opened the door and it was Rafa who was knocking .

"Oh thank god its you" I exclaimed

" Am I missing something ?" I pulled her into my room and closed the door so my pesky neighbor wouldn't intrude .

"This Martijn dude won't leave me alone , he's so annoying, please Rafa , let's switch rooms for a month ?"

"Trust me I would gladly switch with you , but mom made dad put Martin next door to you on purpose so you two could get along. You're so lucky "

" I'm so lucky? wait wait wait, mom did this on purpose"

"Yep!"

"Oh gosh , now I'm never gonna live to see another day . If I die , please tell everyone I love them , and tell mom that I forgive her for causing my death"

"God you're  so dramatic , you should have your own TV show"

"I know right !? , I'd be a perfect lead role"

"Whatever Jessica. Goodnight, and try not to kill Martijn , he's way to cute to die of your wrath"

"No promises"

And with that she left my room and it was lights out for me.