Chapter 25 Breakups

"Where were you last night young lady"

My  mom scolded as I walked into the house . Apparently Julian and I both got tired. We couldn't even drive so we ended up sleeping on a blanket laying in the grass. Well now it's 11 am and I just got home. To say that my mom was furious was an understatement.

"Relax, I was with Julian" I said in a bored tone

"Relax? How the hell am I supposed to relax when you are out all night and come back the next morning?" She yelled

"Mom , I'm almost 18 , give me a break" I said going upstairs

She literally followed me into my room and apparently she wasn't done .

"Jessica. You are grounded. No phones , no laptops ,no TVs, nothing. And I forbid you to speak or even see Julian ."She yelled while unplugging my TV.

"Mom, you can't do that"

"Oh yes I can and I will . "

"Well what on earth does Julian have to do with this ?"

"It is his fault for taking you out in the middle of the night , he's not a very good influence on you" She said in a pissed tone

"Mom , it wasn't his fault " I said

"Don't defend him Jessica. You don't want me to force you to break up with him."

"Mom, don't do this"

"Then you better keep you mouth shut and stop arguing "

With that I stopped and saw her walking out of my room with my precious babies. Oh the pain , the terror, the horror ... I was actually pretty upset that I couldn't see Julian for god knows how long .

"Hey there grounded fella " Martin laughed as he walked into my room

"Martin get out of my room. I don't want anyone in here right now" I said in a pissed of tone, yeah apparently he didn't get it.

"Ooohhh you have a skateboard" he said looking at the skateboard behind my door as if it wasn't the most obvious thing in the world .

"Yea." I said rolling my eyes

"Do you know how to skate" He asked raising an eyebrow " Or do you just have it to look cool" He continued smirking .I was really offended right now.

"Of course I know how to skate. I'm not one of those idiots who owns something just to look cool . I bet you can't even balance on it "

"Pfffftttt , is that a challenge??" He asked with that stupid smirk still evident on his face

"You bet your ass it's a challenge " I said pushing him out of my room to get dressed. I wore a loose shirt and some shorts , then slipped on my white vans. I put my hair in a bun and left without any make up on since I was gonna be skateboarding. I went out of my room to see Martin wearing a tight t-shirt showing off his abs , some shorts and his aviators while holding his skateboard. I couldn't help but stare. Wait what ? Damn it Jessica , you have a boyfriend , keep it together.

"Close your mouth. You'll drool all over my skateboard" He said with a smirk . Damn it. He noticed me checking him out .

"Pffffttt ,I was just uhhhh ... breathing in the fresh air " I lied , well it was pretty damn obvious I was lying.

"Whatever , let's go , I wanna see your face when I beat you" He smirked wider .

"I just wanna slap that stupid smirk off your face , you don't even look attractive with it , you just look retarded" I said and walked outside