Chapter 31 Photoshoot

Oh my freaking gosh, 10.8k reads... I've been gone for 3 months I know I'm sorry please don't kill meh but I've also been gone from Twitter for the same time which sucks but now I'm on Christmas break and I've gotten amazing grades from the first semester. Anyways, let us get into chapter, 30?31? I have no idea, its been too long.
(Pic of James in the Media)
__________________________

Jessica's POV

I really like Martin, why am I so stupid? He likes me too, but wait no, I hate him, he has been nothing but a self centered prick this entire time. No, wait he's sweet and caring.

I'm currently in my bed debating on whether or not I should tell Martin that I like him. I decide not to tell him anything. Good news is I get to see Julian tomorrow.

I got a strange call and decided to answer it because I'm just stupid like that.

"Uh hello?"

"I'm looking for a monkey named Jess, any idea where I could find her?" Monkey? There's only one person who would call me Monkey.Oh my god!

"I swear to god, James if this is you then I'll flip"

"Well of course this is James dumbass now are you gonna open the door or do I have to climb up to your room?? "

"Wait you're downstairs? What?"

"Look out your window"

I looked out and sure enough, there he was. James Connors, in the flesh.

"Hold up I'll be down in a sec."

I hung up the phone and rushed downstairs.

James Connors, my childhood best friend. My partner in crime. The guy version of me. The rebel, the trouble maker turned model. He was scouted at age 11 and had to move away.

I opened the door and there he was looking all perfect.

"Hey monkey" he said leaning against the doorframe.

"Hey trouble" I said while pulling him into a tight hug.

I gestured for him to come in and we went into the living room.

"I missed you so much but not to be rude and stuff but what the hell are you doing here? I mean the last time I saw you was-"

"When we were fourteen and you visited me in Toronto, I know." He said finishing my sentence. "My manager happened to come across your song which by the way is freaking amazing, I'm so incredibly proud of you, and well she kinda wants you to model in some pics with me, y'know good publicity for the both of us, me and you " He continued

"And if I say no?" I challenged

"Well, we both know what happens if you refuse" he said reminding me of the time he threw me into a pool when I refused to take his pictures.

"Fine, but you have to show me some of your model moves" I winked, punching him lightly in the arm.

"Oh don't worry I will. Oh and by the way, you have gotten insanely hot. If you weren't my best friend I wou-" He said with a smirk and added a small wink before I cut him off

"James don't you dare finish that sentence. I'm already interested in someone" I said giving him a death glare.

"Okay, let's be real. If you weren't interested in someone right, would you or wouldn't you tap this?" He asked gesturing to his insanely well built physique.