Chapter 5 Breakfast and that booty

*Ring Ring Ring*

There goes the sound of my alarm clock . Ugghhh why on earth did I even decide to purchase that stupid thing ? Gaaahhh !!! Its 8:30 am. I'm just gonna sleep for a few more hours because 1.It's summer break and I can do whatever the heck I want , and 2.Because I'm trying to avoid a certain someone .

~A few hours later

Alright , it's 11:00am , I'm up.
I really want to go outside and get some food , but at the same time , I really want to stay in here all day and not run into any evil minions. Okay, it's either go out and get food or my stomach develops a mind of its own . Alright, it's either but up or shut up. Pfftt why am I even overreacting ? It's only day 1 . Okay,
Game plan;

Open the door

Walk really really quickly into the kitchen
Get food for the whole day

Go right back to my room and never leave.

Okay so I opened the door and luckily his door was closed , so I sped towards the kitchen and surprise surprise everyone was at the table already having breakfast. Kabammm, plan ruined. Boooomm instant awkward.

"Uhhm Good Morning" I said trying to break this awkward silence .

"Good morning honey,sit down have breakfast with us" said my mom

"Uh no thank you , I'm not hungry "

Although what I really wanted to say was "Really mom? You want me to have breakfast with the Garritsens? More specifically Martijn? As if dinner wasn't awkward enough." But I decided to keep that to myself.

'"Nonsense child , breakfast is the most important meal of the day , join us" Mrs. Garritsen said .

"No thank you,I'm really not that hungry anyway" and right on cue my stomach started to develop a mind of its own and make whale noises. All my siblings laughed , which is typical but the others didn't find it amusing .

"Classy Jessica, very classy" My brother Jake spoke in front of everyone.

"Ay, you can't control the rumble, nobody can" I said not realizing I had spoken it out loud. Everyone chuckled

"Sit down Jessica" My mother spoke sternly, thank god there was an empty seat next to Hannah or else I would've been stuck sitting next to Martijn.

"Okay , okay" I sat down next to Hannah and thank goodness everyone went back to their conversation .

"Hey princess . How's it's going ?" I asked Hannah

"Not very well ."

"Why?"

"Well , my friend Katie decided to go on vacation and she doesn't wanna come back ever again?band she took my puppy with her"

"Uh, Hannah . You don't have a puppy"

"It's probably just her imaginary friend , Katie isn't real Hannah and neither is your puppy" Alex spoke

"Hey, harsh , she's only 6 , give her a break" I replied . then I looked at Hannah and said "Don't worry . I'm sure Katie will be back soon , she can't go forever , she has to go to school , remember? And I'm sure she'll bring back your puppy ."

"You promise ?"

"promise"

"Pinky swear ?" and she held out her pinky .

"Pinky swear " She's so cute. She's probably the only normal one of all my siblings .

I decided to have cereal for breakfast but my mother decided against it .