Chapter 3 Dinner and failed plastic surgeries

So far this dinner was so awkward , my dad , Jake and Mr. Garritsen were all talking something about the company , My mom , Rafa and Mrs. Garritsen were also having some conversation I didn't give a flip about , Alex and Laura were all over each other with their own weird convo , Hannah was coloring with Nanny Jones, and then there was Martin and I ,and I swear I'm getting ready to slap that smirk off his face . What was he even smirking at ? Ugghh ... This is so awkward for me . I think now is time to ditch the gang and work on my track at the park.

"Uhhmm mom, I'm gonna go out and check out the park ."

"Oh great honey, Martijn can join you !"

Was she being serious right now ?!? I'm trying to escape this guy, not go for a long walk along "I'm gonna slap your face" lane.

I gave my mom an "Are you serious" look but immediately switched it to a pleading look because by the stare on her face, she was being legit.Gotta come up with a plan, think Jessica think think think. BAAAM, genius idea popped up

"Excuse me everyone , I need to use the restroom" I announced

"Oh, I'll go with you" Laura said
Great way to ruin a totally genius plan, girl I don't know but who apparently wants to accompany me to the restroom.

Plan B think Jessie uggghhh. I got it

"Sure" I said enthusiastically . "Let's go !"

We walked to the restroom and I pretended to check my makeup on the mirrors while Laura went into one of the stalls.

Okay time to ditch. I immediately snuck out of the restrooms and asked the waiter where the exit to the park was, after I got my directions I passed our table like a ninja. Thank goodness no one saw me.

"Woah, this is beautiful" I whispered to myself .

The park was absolutely fantastic , flowers everywhere and beautifully trimmed bushes . I like plants okay ? don't judge me.

I found myself a nice seat and pulled out my laptop to make some music. I plugged in my headphones, opened up my project then started working on it.

I was in a kickass jam session until someone decided to interrupt me , I looked up and it was none other than that Martijn guy himself. Gosh, what could he want from me?

"What's that !?" he asked trying to look at my laptop screen and see my project. I immediately closed my laptop and replied

"Hey, guess what ? I found your nose ! It was in my business . Get it out of there"

"Oohh she's feisty"

"What do you want from me ? and why do you keep smirking ? Did you have a plastic surgery that went wrong ?"

"Your laptop bag says Hardwell lover , that's why"

"Sooooo ??"

"Nothing , nothing . And I'm sure your parents told you that we're gonna be staying with you guys for an entire month , we might as well try and get to know each other or at least get along"

"Okay , you want to get to know me ? Fine. My name is Jessica Anderson , my laptop bag says Hardwell lover and I am currently getting annoyed by a certain someone right in front of me"

"Who ?? Is it me ??"

"Oh wow !" I clapped for him in a mocking way "Give this kid a medal , we got Einstein over here"

"Oh so I do annoy you !"

"Yeah ,no shit sherlock"

"In that case , I'm staying right here"