Chapter 24 Ended friendships

Martin's hands slipped, leaving him bumping straight into my face .

"Owwwww" We both said at the same time .

We looked at each other and bursted out laughing once again.

"How the heck does your hand simply slip ? Wait, your hands are all sweaty " I said in realization still laughing loudly.

"Yeah . Well, my hands were on that console for way too long trying to beat you" He defended

"Yep , which unfortunately will never happen" I said getting up and dusting my shirt off. I held a hand out to help Martin as well but his hands were so sweaty that he ended up losing my grip an falling back down with a loud thud.

I bursted out laughing once again .

"Hey it's not funny , that was painful" He said getting up

"Well it was funny to me" I retorted

"Anyway, that was a fun game. Thanks for keeping me company for a while" I said smiling .

"Yeah , no problem" He spoke then left the room

I went upstairs and took a shower When I was done I dried my hair , put on some comfy clothes and laid on my bed.

*ding ding*

I looked at my phone to see I have a text from Jasmine

"You are so dead beyotch" I saw her text and laughed then decided to reply

"What's wrong now?" I replied

"Oh you tell me"

"How am I supposed to tell you when I don't even know what you're talking about ? Please use that coconut head  properly"

"Why am I the last one to know about you and Julian?"

"You're not the last one to know , Only Rafa , Martin and Laura know"

"Well , apparently I had to find out from Arte and the other girls that you guys are a couple"

"I didn't tell Arte anything" I replied and then I remembered that Arte was the gossip queen and she knew everything about anyone . She surprises me everyday.

"Well I'm mad at you"

"What? Oh come on , you're being overly dramatic"

"I am your best friend and your best friend has the right to know everything first"

"Best friend ? Instead of congratulating me , here you are getting mad at me ? Some kind of best friend you are" I replied starting to get pissed

"Congratulating you? You know what? Screw you. You really are a bitch."

And that's when I got hurt the most . She never called me a bitch before , we would call each other beyotch, but if we called each other a bitch , that's when we crossed the line . And she just crossed over that line .

"You know what ? This friendship is over"I texted

"Wait what?"

"Forget that we've ever been friends"

She called me and I hung up . She kept calling until I finally answered

"Jess you know I didn-" She started

"No , I don't want to hear anything. Forget it . Don't talk to me anymore , And your stupid TL tickets , forget them . I'd rather die than go with you " I said angrily then hung up the phone .

I held a pillow to my face and screamed

I heard a knock on my door but I didn't want anyone here right now.