31.

We cleaned all the wrapping paper off the floor getting our showers and getting dressed.

I put Alannah in the cutest little Christmas dress. I had on a cute Christmas sweater that had Santas all over it. Now Dean's outfit is just adorable.

He's wearing his own 'Dirty Deeds' Christmas sweater. "How cute" I gushed. "I've been waiting all year to wear this" He confessed.

"As for you 2" he stared at us. "You girls look nice" he smiled scooping up Alannah. "Well thank you my kind sir." I said walking off the bus.

Alannah was too busy playing with the new ipad 'Santa' bought her.

We have a busy day ahead of us.

"First Seth, then Roman, then Renee" I said heading to Seth's bus.

"Ughhhh...Renee" Dean grimaced. "Lighten up, She has a gift for all of us." I said. "I'm sure I don't want it" he mumbled.

Oh yes you do

I pulled Seth's door open and walked in. "There's my babygirl" he stood up and took Alannah from Dean. "Daddy!" She squealed.

"Look what Santa got me" she raised the iPad showing him.

"Well you wanna see what Daddy got you?" He asked walking over to 2 big boxes.

She ripped open the first one...

A Ps4

"Damn" I whispered. I wanna play it so bad.

She ripped open the next one, it was box full of Ps4 games, Sonic, Mario, WWE, Madden, 2k basketball.

Son of a bitch...imma have to come over one night and play.  "Wow!!" Alannah pulled out WWE 2K17. "WWE!" she hugged Seth. "You like?" Alannah nodded.

"You coming to the Christmas party tonight?" Dean asked just as a women came out of the and she had on a Seth Rollins Christmas sweater.

"Who's the lady?" Dean asked with a amused face. He already knows what they did last night and so do I. Eh at least he moved on.

"Oh this is Leah...Leah this Dean and Shayne..." Seth said shyly.

"Nice to meet you guys...you must be Alannah's mother" she shook my hand. "Yea..." I nodded.

"You dirty dog Seth" Dean chuckled as she hugged him. I slapped the back of his head. "Ow" he whispered rubbing it.

Seth was turning red. "You're blushing" I laughed. "Come on Baby cakes we have to go see Uncle Ro" I said. Alannah kissed Seth goodbye. "Bye Bye...Leah" she giggled before leading us out the bus.

Next stop Roman..

Now Ro was in a hotel so we had to drive all the way there.

We asked the lady at the desk which room he was in. "356" she answered.

We made our way to the elevator and Dean pushed the 3rd floor. He held my hand before kissing it. I blushed as Alannah cheered. "New high score!"

I chucked before walking out. "353,354,355, ha 356." I knocked on the door and waited.

Roman opened the door as he fixed his Roman Empire Christmas sweater. "Does everyone have one!?" I said waking in. "Pretty much" Dean and Ro said at the same time.

"Whatever..." I handed him a box. He opened it and pulled out a new Rolex watch. Shit it cost a lot but Ro deserves it.

"Joe, who was at-" in came in a beautiful woman. Roman smiled. "Roman you dirty-" I covered Dean's mouth not letting him finish his sentence.

Roman chuckled. "Dean you know Galina...Galina, baby, this is Shayne...Dean's girl" he introduced. "Fiancee" I held out my hand letting him see the ring. He looked at Dean then the ring. "You and Dean-" he flipped his hair. "Married?" He had a amused look. "Congra-" "Daddy-UNCLE DEAN" He cutest little girl ran out and hugged Dean.

Dean scooped her up kissing all over her cheek. Alannah looked up as Dean so. Somebody's Jealous. I laughed in my head. "Alannah come here sweetie" Ro said motioning her over.

He handed her a box, She opened it quickly. A new pair of shoes...let's add that to her collection. "Thanks Uncle Ro...now I don't have to walk barefoot ever again" she hugged him.

"Why do I feel like she's being Sarcastic?" He asked pulling away from Alannah. I laughed and shrugged.

"Joelle, met Alannah...Alannah this is my daughter Joelle she's 6." Roman said as the 2 stared at each other.

Alannah the pulled Joelle into a hug. "Family?" Awwwwwwwwwe.

"Christmas party, tonight, better be there" Dean said kissing Joelle one last time before leaving.

"It was very nice meeting you Galina..." She smiled and waved. "You too"

Next Renee and Sami...

Oh fuck

Here comes trouble...