18.

"Renee how long has this been going on?" I asked her. She shook her head. "Since October of last year..." "But you told me you and Dean started dating in March" I said surprised. "We did...oh feel so horrible....but I can't stop now I'm in too deep" she said.

"Please don't tell him..."

Dean's POV

"Please don't tell him...."

I hung up the phone clenching my teeth. "Sami Zayn, huh?" Who knew she's been cheating on me since last year. I knew she was acting strange lately! And Sami is the reason why. I threw my phone down and paced the room.

I'm not gonna let her know, that I know about this...for some reason I can't even bee mad...I slept with Shayne.

Wait I only slept with her once. She's been fucking Sami before I even knew Shayne. "FUCK!" I yelled punching the wall. It left a huge dent and for some reason I didn't feel pain.

"Dean?" Alannah small baby voice said as she opened the door to my room. "Come here lunatic Jr." I opened my arms as she hopped into then. "I love you, okay?" I whispered. "I lubb you too Deany" she giggled.

I do love this little girl, just like I love Shayne and wrestling. They're everything to me.

"Dean?" I heard Shayne's voice as she entered the bus. They're back... "Yes?" I walked out the room with Lannah in my arms. Shayne smiled with her dimples. "I need My Baby cakes were going to see my Momma" she said taking Lannah from me.

"Oh...okay" I said looking over her. "Where's Renee?" I asked. "She's waiting outside...she doesn't feel well" whats wrong Sami won't give her anymore dick? I leaned down and kissed Shayne's forehead then cupped Lannah's cheeks. "Take care Lunatic Jr." I smiled. "I will!!" She said pretending to take my nose. "I'll take a piece of chu wif me" she giggled. Shayne laughed as she walked off the bus. "Bye bye" Lannah waved. I waved back.

Renee waved smiling. Keep your cool Dean, keep it. I forced a smiled and waved back. "Love you" I mouthed. She mouthed it back.

I'm gonna catch her in the act just watch.

Short chapter I know...Don't kill me!-Alli