28.

Dean's POV

I sat up from my bed. I think its time to pick up Lannah. I got dressed and headed over to...his bus.

I pulled on his door and walked in. You'd think after 2 and a half years of being in the shield he'd know better to lock the damn door. Especially when he knows I'm coming.

"Yo Seth!" I looked around. "Dean!!!" Alannah ran out the bathroom with a towel around her. He hair was all wet.

Seth followed after her and his hair was wet too. "Eh" I said. "Dean let's make a truce" he sighed. "I'm tired of fighting with you.." He confessed. "I want it to be how it used to be...Me, you, and Ro" he added.

"That all ended when a chair connected with my back" I snarled.

"Get over it...its in the past Dean" he pleaded. "Plus if you're gonna be around my daughter 24/7 then I guess we should at least get along"

I sighed and nodded. "Alright fine...only for Lannah though." I pointed at him. He smiled slightly before scooping up Lannah and taking her in his room.

I decided to go through his stuff. The man has video games everywhere. From Madden to WWE. I shook my head and looked at all his pictures.

There is one that caught my eye. It was hiding under all the rest. It was a picture of I would say Tyler Black and a Very pretty lady.

He had his arm around her shoulder while she was leaning up to kiss his cheek.

I finally realized it was Shayne.

I can't even be mad at this...they did go out back then. I stuffed the picture in my pocket as Seth's bedroom door opened.

Alannah came out all dressed. Her hair was still wet though. "Uh Seth-"

"I know, I know her hair" he waked out with a blow dryer. "Seriously Dude" I had a amused look on my face.

"What never seen a man do his daughters hair?" He asked as he began to dry her hair. "Besides Shayne gave it to me for Alannah" he added.

"Yea, whatever" I sat on the floor across from Lannah.

"Do we get to see santa?!" She asked staring up at me her Hazel eyes sparkling.

I smiled and nodded. "You tell everything you want for Christmas and he'll get it"

She clapped and cheered as Seth brushed out her loooong hair. "Damn, you get all this hair from your Momma" Seth added.

Lannah just laughed as Seth put her hair in a neat sock bun.

I sat up. "Wait...how the hell- How the hell did you do that?" I looked at Lannah's perfect bun. "What a bun?" Seth smirked.

"Nah the wig on your head-Yes the bun" I rolled my eyes as he chuckled.

"Shayne taught me a while back...I could teach you" he said pick Alannah up.

I stood up. "That would be nice..." I grumbled.

I took Lannah from him and headed to the door.

"Bye baby, daddy loves you"

"I love you too" I said walking off the bus.

I turned to him. "Oh you were talking to Lannah?" I asked. He gave me a 'Bitch What The Fuck' face.

"Bye daddy!" Lannah waved. "Bye babygirl" he smiled and waved back as I walked off with her in my hands.

At the mall

The line for Santa was a lonnnnnng one. "Fuck..." I sighed. I don't mind waiting for it though. As long as this little girl is happy I'm happy.

She played on my phone since I barely even use it. I didn't really care what she did with it.

"Wanna call your Momma?" I asked her as the line went ahead.
She quickly nodded as I took the phone away and dialed Shayne.

"Hello?" Shayne answered. He voice is like an angel's.

"Hi Momma!" Lannah squealed.

"Hi baby cakes" Shanye giggled.

"Were-were in line to-to see Santa!!!" Alannah said getting straight to the point.

"You tell him EVERYTHING you want okay?" Shanye replied.

"Okay Momma"

"Tell Dean I said I love him please"

Lannah pulled the phone away from her ear grinning.

"What?" I chuckled moving ahead in line.

"Momma says she loves you thisssss much!" She spreaded her arms out wide.

I chuckled. "Tell her I said I love her more"

"Momma he said he loves you way more- gotta go were next!" Lannah hung up the phone and cheered as I sat her down so she could walk.

Once it was her turn she ran over to the Santa.

"What is your name little girl?" The big man asked.

"Alannah Lopez- I'm 3" She held up 3 fingers. I chuckled leaning on a plastic candy cane.

"Okay Alannah, what do you want Santa to give you for Christmas?" He said in 3rd person.

She began to tell him what she wanted.

I made a mental list of all of it too. I'm making sure this little girl gets Everything she wants.