2.

7:25 pm
Renee's POV

"Dean...guess who I saw earlier" I said walking into his dressing room. He looked up from taping his hands. "Who?...a Elvis impersonator!" He said raising his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes. "No, remember I told you when we first started dating, that I had this bestfriend back in Canada that moved to the United States?" He looked at me then back at his hands taping them. "Yea?" "No you don't" I said. "Well anyways I saw her today and she's coming tonight. She's gonna meet you and I get to meet her daughter" I squealed.

"Oh that's cool...I guess" he shrugged. "You don't even care" I pushed him laughing. "Well uh, how did you see her?" He asked putting on his leather Jacket. "I spilled my coffee on her..." I said quietly causing him to laugh. "That's not funny, Dean" I pushed him again. "I'm gonna try and find her in line and ask her to come backstage" I said leaning up pecking him on the lips before walking out.

I exited the arena to a frenzy of people waiting in line. There she was holding a bag and a sign that says 'Cesaro Section' . "Shayne! Shayne!" I quickly ran over to her. She had a pretty little girl with long hair on her hip. She looked at me. "Hey!" I said smiling like an idiot. "Hello there" she replied. "I was wondering if you and your beautiful daughter would like to come backstage?" I asked staring at the little girl smiling. She had a Seth Rollins shirt on. She's a fan I see. "Sure" she said as I grabbed her hand dragging her inside the arena.

I remember dragging her everywhere with me me when we were little. "Will we see Seth Rowins?" The little girl asked. "Of course" I said walking past multiple superstars such as R-truth, Goldust, Jimmy and Jey, which Shayne waved at them blushing. We'll also walked past Big show and Kevin Owens.

We finally made it to Deans Locker room and there he was doing push- ups. "DEAN AMBRWOSE" the little girl half yelled. Shayne smiled waving as Dean smiled at the little girl. "Well Hello" he said then looked at Shayne. He stared at her for a while before clearing his throat.

"Dean this Shayne Holloway and her daughter..." "Alannah" Shayne finished for me. "Alannah" I repeated. "That's a pretty name...Alannah" he said shaking her hand. Alannah looked like she was about to cry tears of joy. Shayne sat her down before shaking Dean hand. "This is my boyfriend Dean Ambrose" I smiled before kissing his cheek. "Its nice to meet you Dean." Shayne said.

"Momma can I take a picture with Dean?!" Alannah pulled on her pant leg. "Of course if that's alright with you Mr.Ambrose" she looked at Dean. "Yea, its fine" he picked Alannah smiling. Dean kissed her cheek as Shayne took the picture. "This is the best day of my life" Alannah giggled as Dean put her down. I chuckled. "How about we go meet Seth now?" I asked her. She nodded quickly before pulling on Shayne's arm. "C'mon Momma"

She is so adorable, makes me wanna have kids of my own. "We'll be be back Dean" I walked out the door with them following. "This is really making her day. Shayne said walking beside me with Alannah on her hip. "I hope it does...when I first me all these superstars I was starstruck." I chuckled. "Just like when you thought you met Elvis when we were 8" Shayne laughed. "I swear that was him!" I gasped. "He was dead" she playfully rolled her eyes.

Shayne's POV

I would be lying if I said I wasn't kinda nervous to see Seth again. We've been dating for ever 5 years then he just leaves me because I'm pregnant. All the nerves has turned into anger as we reached his dressing room.

Renee knocked on the door. "Seth are you decent?" She asked opening the door. There he was the slimy scumbag I haven't seen in 3 years. I'd be lying if I said he wasn't still sexy. He looked up from his phone and looked at Renee then at me. He looks shocked as he saw Alannah in my arms. He then frowned. "Hey Seth, you have a fan who wants to see you." I put Alannah down and let her run to him. "Oh my gawd! Oh my GAWD! SETH ROWINS" Alannah cried. Seth smiled a bit before engulfing her into a hug. She cried for a little bit before backing away. "I am your biggest fan!" She wiped her eyes with the back of her hands. "Awww aren't you just adorable" He said looking her in the face.

It was like he was examining her face for something. He looked at me then Renee then back at Alannah. "What's your name, kid?" He asked. "Alannah Lopez- I'm 3" she held up 3 fingers. Seth sat back in his chair looking at me again in shock this time.

Renee looked at me then Seth. "Uhh Shayne can I talk to you for a second." She said pulling me into he hallway. "Okay I might not be the brightest person but...uh you 2 seem to have like a...history" she smirked at me. "What makes you think that?" I scoffed.

"Uh, the way he's looking at you and they way you're looking at him" she crossed her arms over her chest. I sighed giving in. "He's Alannah's Father" I looked up at the ceiling annoyed. She gasped before slapping my arm. "You Samoan Devil!" She giggled. "You and Seth used to have a fling" "well he was Tyler Black back when we were dating" I confessed. She nodded. "How many years" she asked. "5" I sighed.

"Look I know you don't wanna see him but he is Alannah's father...I'm not saying forgive him but at least let him be a father to her Shayne." She explained. "I saw the way he looked at Alannah when we walked in and it really looked like he wanted to know her" she added. "I gotta go the shows about to start" I walked back into the room to see Alannah sitting on Seth's lap playing with is hair. "Alannah, we gotta go" I grabbed her placing her on my hip before walking out. "Promise me you'll think about it" Renee said.

"I promise"