13.

Next Morning
Dean's POV

I sat up from the couch and my head was pounding. I groaned and rubbed my head as I looked around. I saw Renee and Shayne passed out on the floor. There were shot glasses around on the table and empty beer cans on the floor.

I chuckled and shook my head. I remember everything that happened last night, from us going to the club to when I kissed Shayne. I have to admit her lips were softer than I expected and to tell the truth I don't regret it one bit.

I heard a buzzing noise and it was making my headache worse. I looked around and saw it was coning from Renee's purse. I grabbed it and took out her phone. It was a private number calling her.

"Hello?" I answered. The line automatically went dead. I took the phone off my ear and stared at her phone. "...what the hell?" I said putting her phone back in her purse and placing it back where it was. Who the hell could that be? I shrugged and stepped over them and made my way to the bathroom.

I showered, brushed my teeth, and shaved. I stepped out the bathroom to see Shayne waiting outside the door. Her mouth dropped slightly as she looked me up and down. "I-I uh...have to shower..." She said lowly. I stepped out her way smiling. She closed the door softly. I went to me and Renee's room.

There she was taking an aspirin. "Hey, some private number called" I informed putting on a pair of boxer briefs. She snapped her head towards me. "You didn't answer it...did you?" She asked. I nodded "Yea, I did but the person hung up" I looked over at her putting a pair of jeans. "What was that all about, Nae?"

She shook her head. "Probably the wrong number" she waved her hand dismissing it. I nodded agreeing. "Yea you're right" I said smiling kissing her on the cheek. "Renee, do me a favor" I whispered. "Anything" she whispered back. "Go take a shower...you smell like liquor and regret" I laughed as she smacked her lips and slapped my bare chest.

"Fuck you, asshole" she giggled. "Ouch" I laughed as I put on a 'ACDC' T-shirt. "Dean..." "Hm?" I said running my hands through my hair. "I love you" she said softly. "I love you too" I leaned in and kissed her lips softly. "Brush your teeth too" I mumbled against her lips. She pulled away glaring at me playfully.

Shayne's POV

Last night was crazy...after we got to the bus after the club we drunk even more. From whiskey shots to beer. Last night me and Dean actually kissed... Godddd his lips on mine were just magic. I want to kiss him over and over again.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth then got dressed. I put my hair into a sock bun before leaving to go get Alannah. I hope she had fun with her dad.

I walked off Dean's bus and moseyed on over to Seth's.

I knocked on his door slightly. There was no answer so I pulled on the door and surprisingly it was open. "Oookay?" I walked in slowly and saw Seth and Alannah both sleep on the couch.

Seth's arms were wrapped around her as he lightly snored. "Awww.." I smiled as I pulled out my phone and snapped a pic.

I walked over and shook Seth. "Seth...Seth! Wake up" I shook him softly. "Hm?" He lifted his head, his hair was all over the place. "You should really let me do your hair again" I giggled.

Back when we were dating, Seth used to let me do his hair, such as braiding, putting it into a neat bun, flat ironing it. All of that.

He finally sat up and rubbed his eyes. Alannah was still knocked out. There was the main menu of 'Friday the 13th' playing which mean they watched it last night. He stood up hovering over me then walked to the back of the bus. "Well shit..." I followed him.

The door was cracked so I peeked in. He was undressing...he took off his sweats and put on some basketball shorts then threw on a black T-shirt. I quickly walked back to the front of the bus just in time as he walked back up with a brush in his hand. "Can you?...." He asked showing me the hair tie and brush. "Of course" he sat on the floor between my legs handing me the brush.

"So...uh what did you guys do last night?" I asked to take away the awkwardness. "We played Video games and watched a couple of movies" he shrugged yawning as I brushed out is knots. His hair was so damn soft. Control yourself Shayne.

"Looks like you guys had lots of fun" I smiled. "That we did.. She's a really hyper girl" he chuckled as I finished his neat man bun. It kinda looked like Roman's when he puts his hair in a bun. "You fed her candy, didn't you?" I asked as he stood. "Pfft..no" he scoffed. "Mhm...maybe I'll let you babysit again soon...see you tonight" I said as I picked up a sleeping Alannah. She was in her pajamas, which was a Cesaro tank top and some Nike shirts. I looked back at Seth as he took some pills. "Seth..." He snapped his attention over to me. "Thank you" I leaned up and kissed his cheek but he moved his head making me kiss his lips.

I quickly pulled away playfully glaring. "Don't play with me, Lopez" I warned slightly pushing him. He just chuckled shaking his head. "I'll see you tonight, Shay"