5.

After breakfast Dean did what he said he would and headed off to the gym, Leaving us 3 girls by ourselves. We went shopping and got a lot of things we really didn't need but wanted. Renee showed us her favorite places in Dallas, Texas.

7:45 pm

We were at the Arena backstage. Alannah got comfortable with all the superstars such as The Usos, by the way I love them- The New Day, Paige, Sasha Banks, The Miz and Cesaro. But the people that absolutely adore her is Renee and Roman Reigns. First time he laid eyes on her he was in love. Apparently he loves kids and Renee just spoils her, only known her for a day and she's already spoiling her.

Renee was out doing a interview with Sami Zayn, so it was Me, Alannah and Dean in his locker room. He walked out the little dressing room in a white tank top and a pair of blue jeans. "Can you pass me the tape?" He asked stuffing his clothes in his bag. I nodded and handed him the black and white tape. He thanked me and began to wrap his hands. Damn does anyone notice how toned his arms are? They are perfect. I just wanna feel- Shayne you're doing it again. I scolded myself before looking down at Alannah playing a game on my phone.

There was a knock on the door. "Come in" Dean said not looking up from his hands. In walked in Seth. "What do you want, Rollins?" Dean asked. "I wanted to see Shayne and Alannah" Seth rolled his eyes and smiled at Alannah as she got up to hug him. Dean looked back at me in confusion before shrugging. He went back into the dressing room and came out with wet hair. God his hair looks good wet. "Did you tell her yet?" Seth whispered in my ear. I shook my head as I watched Dean put his leather jacket on. "When are you gonna tell her?" He asked. "When the time is right" I sighed. "I think now is a perfect time then any." He replied. "Fine want me to tell her?" I'll tell her her father is a slimy sleezeball..who left me because he cared about himself. "Alannah, Momma has to tell you something important" I said looking at her. Dean's attention was now on me. "What Momma?" She asked looking at me worried. Just do it Shayne.

"Seth Rollins here is....is your Daddy" I sighed. Dean's expression looked amused. "Really Momma!" She looked up at Seth who was smiling wide. "...Yea" I said as Seth picked her up spinning her. "I cannot belweve it...were have you been Daddy!?" She hugged his neck. "Daddys' been gone for a long time and he's sorry for that baby" he whispered to her looking like he was gonna cry.

"Wonderful story, really but I have a show to get to so...beat it Rollins" Dean frowned. "Mind if I take her?" He asked looking at me. "As long as you bring her back" that all he needed to hear before he sped out the door. "Bastard" I mumbled to myself. "You and Rollins huh?" Dean chuckled. "Yea..well not anymore" I frowned. He sat besides me. "What happened?"

Flashback

"A child? A child!" Tyler stared at me with his brown orbs. "You act like I meant for this to happen Tyler." I mumbled on the verge of tears. He shook his head. "I'm sorry Shay, but a child would get in the way of my career and I don't need that right now" he sighed. "So what are you sayin? You don't want me anymore?" I asked. "NO!" He crossed his arms. "I'm saying get rid of it...abort it" he said. I slapped him as hard as I could. "Are you out of your damn mind! I'm not getting a abortion!!" I screamed. He held his hand on his right cheek before looking at me. "Fine, be that way"

Next morning I woke up with a note saying that he can't deal with having a child and that he was leaving for good...

Flashback over

"He did all that?" Dean asked rubbing my back...my lower back I should add. I nodded slowly. "I'm sorry..." He said. "Its okay its in the past I'm over it." I sighed. "It just pisses me off that he actually has the nerve to come back and ask you to give him another chance" Dean growled. He pulled me in for a hug before Renee walked in. "Woah is this a Bayley party? Where is she hiding at?" Renee looked around before laughing. "No, Shayne here just told me her past with Seth Scumbag Rollins" Dean rolled his eyes before standing. Renee nodded, understanding. "Yea complete ass for that one" she said fixing her hair in the mirror. "Where the little one?" She asked. "With the scumbag himself" Dean laughed at my words.

"I got a match...see you 2 later" Dean kissed my forehead before pecking Renee's lips.

I think I'm falling for my bestfriend's boyfriend...