6.

Renee's POV

"Come on, wake up!" I shook Shayne roughly. I forgot that shes a deep sleeper. "Hm?" She said sitting up rubbing her eyes. "Finally" I rolled my eyes. "Come on get dressed me and you are going out for girls day" I smiled proudly putting my hands on my hips. I was still in my pajama but it would only take me a minute to get dressed.

"What about Alannah" she reminded. "Dean is always here" I said in a 'duh' tone. "Ugh, Alright fine..." She stood up about to take off her shirt before stopping and looking at me. "Uhhh" "hm? OH yea right" I quickly walked out her bedroom and went to me and Dean's. There he was putting on his shirt. "And you mister Ambrose, have to watch Alannah while were gone" I smiled pulling off my shirt.

"Wait, what?" He stopped and looked at me. "You heard me, bub" I giggled. He smirked and pulled me over to him by my waist. I leaned down planting a kiss on his lips. "I gotta get dressed" I held his cheeks kissing him again.

I swear I have the best boyfriend ever...

Shayne's POV

I looked around the neat room before yawning. Alannah was sprawled out on her side of the bed. I smiled slightly before getting dressed.

I walked out my room to see Dean sitting at the dining area drinking coffee while Renee was doing her hair. "Morning" I said walking into the bathroom, brushing my teeth then washing my face. I walked out and saw Renee talking to Dean. They are such a cute couple... Now only if I could get these stupid feelings for Dean out my way.

"Ready, Shayne?" Renee smiled grabbing her purse. I nodded looking at Dean. "Why Don't you 2 look good this morning" he smirked sipping his coffee. "Why thank you, sir" Renee smiled. "Thanks" I grabbed my purse. "You better be careful with my daughter" I said glaring a little.

He put his hands up in surrender. "Oh come on Shayne, you can trust Dean" Renee pulled me out of the bus. Dean smirked waving a me before closing the buses door.

Dean's POV

Shit! Is it me or did Shayne look good?... I hate myself for think of my girlfriend's bestfriend like that. But when I first saw Shayne...I couldn't seem to peel my eyes off of her. Don't get me wrong I love Renee with all my heart but Shayne is making it skip a beat...its like I'm falling in love all over again.

I shook my head, scolding myself before watching as Alannah, Shayne's daughter walking out. I'm it gonna lie, she does look like Seth. Which is pissing me off, the way he treated Shayne, if I had a chance with her, id- Dean what the hell are you talking about? You're with Renee and you love Renee. I told myself.

"Where's Momma?" She rubbed her eyes. "She's with aunty Renee?" Aunty Renee? I shrugged and scooped her up. "How about we go to 'skyzone' then afterwards we can go get ice cream, sound good?" "What's skyzone?" She asked. "Only the best place on planet earth!' I said walking into their room to get her dressed.

How the hell do you dress up a 3 year old? Ah ha! I got an idea. I got up and went to the buses hallway pulling out a shirt..

15 minutes later, Alannah and I have on matching 'Dean Ambrose' shirts. I noticed she was wearing a Seth shirt that Monday when I saw her. 'Fuck a Seth Rollins shirt!' I chuckled to myself.

Hair, how do I do her hair? It was all over the place. I grabbed one of Renee's brushes and tried to comb her hair but it was too thick...nothing like Renee's.

I finally got her hair into a ponytail after.... 30 minutes. Who are you to judge? Yea! I could totally pull off this father thing off. I smirked. "Ready, Lunatic jr?" I asked calling her by a nickname I made up. "Weady! Lunatic Sr." She said as I scooped her up walking off the bus. "Hey, I'm not that old" I frowned making her giggled.

Yea I can totally pull of this father thing!

Shayne's POV

Me and Renee walked the streets of San Antonio, Texas with Starbucks in our hands. "What state is next?" I asked. Renee shrugged. "Uhhh...I don't know, you have to ask Dean" she said. "But enough about traveling, let's play catch up" she said looking over at me.

"Where did you move?" She questioned. "Michigan" I shrugged. "Then to Georgia" she nodded. "How was high school?" She asked. "Horrible, I had legit no friends" I laughed. "Now that couldn't be true,Shayne I mean you're beautiful, funny, interesting, and weird, weird is good" she chuckled. "Well thanks, but you should of seen me back in high school...I wore glasses and I had braces" I giggled. "When did you meet Seth?" She blurted out. I stared at her smirking. She smirked back at me before sipping her mocha. "Well back in 2008, Seth was known as Tyler black..."

Flashback

"Come on, it'll be soo fun" My old friend Jasmine dragged me across the sidewalk. Jasmine was the tomboy type with her Carmel skin and her long brown hair, the boys digger her...too bad she was a total lesbian. Now, this is after I had gotten my braces off but still had my glass, but I wore contacts.

Jasmine was dragging me to this indie show, Ring Of Honor . I have never been to a indie show, and Im not gonna lie I was terrified. What if- what if a man tries to Rape me of some shit. "Ion know Jas...is this safe?" I asked. She hesitated. "....of course!" She said walking inside a big building that smelled like cigarettes, liquor, and regret. Now me I'm dressed in a red crop top, booty shorts with fishnet stockings under them and my worn out converse.

"I promise you'll have a great time Shayne" she sat in a metal fold up chair with a beer in her hand. When the hell did she get that? I sat right beside her as big sweaty men wrestled for pride.

All of a sudden, a man with long black hair... comes out...Tyler Black.... He looked so mean. His opponent came out and they began to fight.

After the show I walked out the building leaving Jasmine to talk to all the wrestlers. I couldn't get Tyler black off my mind. I leaned against the wall sighing as I rubbed my eyes yawning.

"Now what's a fine lady like you doing out here by herself?" I quickly looked over to see him. Tyler black with a cigarette on his mouth smirking. He looks even better up close. "J-just getting some air...its kinda muggy in there" I stiffened up as he walked closer to me. "Yea, I suppose" he leaned against the wall beside me. "Smoke?" "Please" I said as he handed a the cigarette in his mouth. "Enjoy the show?" He asked as I blew the smoke out my mouth.

"Yea, it was awesome...especially you" I smiled slightly. He chuckled before passing the cigarette back to me. "Well thank you uh..." "Shayne...Shayne Holloway" I nodded blowing out smoke. "...Shayne" he let my name roll off his tongue. It was super hot. "You?" I asked. "Tyler...well Colby" He shrugged. "Don't really tell people my real name" "then why did you just tell me?" I asked giggling.

"Because...Shayne I like you"

Hello! So I was already in the 1000s when I started the flashback so I'm gonna have to stop there! How are you guys enjoying the story so far? Give me feedback PLEASE xoxo- Alli