30.

Christmas Morning
Shayne's POV

I felt the bed shift next to me. "Momma!" Alannah gasped. "Its Christmas!" Alannah crawled out of bed and onto me. "Momma! Wake up!" She shook me.

I opened my eyes smiling. He face was so close to mine that our noses were practically touching. "Morning baby" I smiled before sitting up.

"Can we open the presents now?" She asked eagerly. "We have wake up Dean...then brush our teeth.

She groaned. "Okay..." She hopped off of me and headed out to the bathroom.

I guess I'm waking up the lunatic. I hopped out of bed and walked into Dean's room. He was sleeping peacefully.

I smiled and hopped onto him. "Deannnnn" I sang into his ear. "Mm" he mumbled. I started o bounce. "Wake up! Its Christmas!" I said like a little kid before kissing all over his face.

Suddenly he grabbed me placing a kiss on my lips. He pulled away. "I'm up" he said getting out bed with me still on him. He carried me out of the room and to the bathroom.

Alannah was there brushing her little teeth while me and Dean started to brush ours.

When we were done, Dean scooped up Alannah and began to walk to the front of the bus where all the gifts were.

Me and him had put them there in the middle of the night.

"OMG! Santa came he weally came!" Alannah screamed as we all sat on the floor.

"I told you he would" Dean chuckled.

"Okay so which on you wanna open first?" I asked. She pointed to of course the biggest box.

It was all the way behind the tree so Dean pulled it out.

I went and grabbed my phone to record her reactions. She began to just tear the paper off. She gasped.

"A DOLLHOUSE" She screamed hugging the box. Dean laughed. "Really?" He said as he grabbed another gift she pointed at.

After opening all of her gifts, Dean was now helping her set up the 5 story dollhouse.

Unfortunately we couldn't fit the big ass playhouse Dean bought under the tree so that was somewhere around this big bus.

"Tonight WWE is having a Christmas party...wanna go?" Dean asked as he walked over to me. I smiled and nodded.

"Here lemme give you your gift." I walked into my room and came out with a big square black velvet box.

"I had to get it custom made because I couldn't find any that looked like it" I said handing it to him.

He stared at the box for a couple seconds before opening the box. "No..." He smiled. "It looks exactly like the one I had.

I had bought him the exact replica of that chain he used to wear all the time when he was Jon Moxley. Same color same design.
I'm pretty around of myself.

He engulfed me into a tight hug. "Wait one more" I pulled away. "Oh no Shayne.." He said. "Its no big Deal" I insisted.

I walked back into my room and grabbed another box.

I handed it to him. He opened it and it was a pair of earrings.

"You said you keep losing them on unfiltered... So I bought a new pair" I shrugged. Dean held my face before kissing me lightly.

"I guess its my turn" he walked into his room and came out with is hands behind his back.

"Shayne...I know its a little bit early and all but I feel like I known you all my life...I haven't been this happy since I got to wrestle back when I was 18. And I have to say that I love you... And I will never hurt you...When i first met you,  I couldnt even take my eyes off of you even if i was with Renee. When you told me about You and Seth i have to admit I was so jealous and pissed thst he would treat a wonderful woman like you like shit...I would never do that to you...I love you with all my heart babe...I want to spend the rest of my life with you Shayne Holloway...I guess what I saying is...Will you marry me?"

He opened a small little velvet box. It the most beautiful ring with the biggest diamond.

Tears were in my eyes as I looked into his soft blue eyes.

I wiped my eyes and nodded..."Yes...Yes of course" I wrapped my arms around his neck giving a tight hug. He kissed me Slow and passionately. That was until he pulled away.

He took the ring out of the box and slid it on my finger. "I love you so much..." I whispered.

"I love you too" He kissed me again.

I'm getting married..