"Is this about that reporter?"

Lexi remained silent as if contemplating about something but I just let her thought wander for a moment.

"Gab, if you were to answer the reporter seriously, what will you tell her?"

Woah! I did not expect this question from Lexi because I knew how this made her feel so uncomfortable, but I guess this is the right time.

"Hmm.. That's the most serious answer I can give Lexi"

"Gab!"

Did I also tell you that Lexi calling me my name in her mad voice with her brows knotted is the second thing that does the trick? I guess I'm completely under her spell.

"Okay."

I held both Lexi's hands to mine and I spoke.

"I"d really like to be honest to her but I wouldn't give her that satisfaction. Besides, I am still clueless as to what we really are"

"Gab about that.."

I suddenly had a strange feeling of fear that Lexi might turn the tables around, and I won't let that happen, not now, knowing that she liked me too. She might be afraid, having doubts or unsure but I'll be here for her, she'll always have me. I immediately cut her off.

"Lexi I like you and I can't bear the thought of being away from you. Just your mere presence is enough to make my heart skip a beat, a-and you're smile, it drives me insane and your kisses makes my knees weak. You drive me crazy and in my life this is the happiest I've been, so I think. . I think I-I'm falling for you"

"Oh Gab"

That was all can Lexi muster as she cupped by face looking through my eyes. If she can only see it through me, then she'd know. She'd know how happy I became because of her. Words will never be enough because what I felt for her is beyond explanation.

Lexi laced her hands around my neck pulling me close and pressing her hot mouth against mine. I kissed her back hoping that she'd realize how much I wanted this, how much I wanted her and how much I wanted us. The kiss deepened with Lexi and I gasping for breath the moment we pulled away.

I don't know if I should get worried because after confessing my love for her, she only gave me 2 words, "Oh Gab". Then she kissed me and the next thing I know I was back in my room consumed with mixed feelings. Lexi liked me, she told me that and she never failed to show me how much but I just don't know if that would be enough for her to get into something more serious with me, like a relationship, but I don't want to push her also. I can wait just as long she doesn't push me away.

Going back to Chicago scares me because for one, Lexi might avoid me again and second thing, Jeremy would be there and I know he'll never sop bugging Lexi. The idea of Lexi with him makes my stomach churn.

I shook my head as I crawl to my bed. I have less than an hour to change for the awarding ceremony and Uncle Sully will be here, I need to be ready whenever he arrives. I tried to convince myself that it will be okay, I just need to let Lexi decide for herself and I just have to wait. Besides I'll have her all to myself tonight, maybe we can talk about it then.

+++++

"Gab Gab"

I opened my door to see Lizzy in black cocktail dress with her hair brushed on one side, falling past her chest. I must admit, she looks pretty. But why is she here?

"Gab, are you ready? Elizabeth told me to check on you, Mr. Ervy has arrived and he's looking for you"

"Yes, I'll be there with Lexi, I just. ."