Chapter 30: Welcome Back

The auditions for the entrance exams and the Aikatsu Caravan were coming up and Stella was ready.

She had been practicing 24/7.

"Have you decided on what song you are going to perform to?" Akiko asked Stella over the phone.

"Yup. I've had Prism Spiral in mind ever since they announced that the Aikatsu Caravan was starting up again." Stella said.

"I can't wait to start performing again." She said.

"I can't wait to see you perform." Akiko said.

"Oh, by the way, do you know if everyone will come to watch my performance?" Stella asked.

"Un!" She replied.

"Yay, because I heard that Shiyo and Shizu's little sister was going to audition in the Entrance Exams." Stella said.

"Good thing the Entrance Exams and the Aikatsu Caravan are on different days." Akiko responded.

"Well, I'll see you soon." Akiko said.

Just then Akiko got a message from Headmistress Orihime.

"Please come to my office." She read.

And that's what she did.

Headmistress' Office

Akiko entered the room with some other idols.

"Thank you all for coming. As you may know, the entrance exams for the academy are starting and we're going to have a tour around the school for some of the future idols that want to audition." Orihime said.

"I want you all to be the tour guides for the academy. Each one of you will be the specific guide to a certain part of the school."

Headmistress started to assign the places where each idol would work.

"Akiko, you will guide the students around the hallways and dormitories. I will give you a key to one empty dorm, just so that the students can get to see how the inside of a dormroom looks." Headmistress said.

"At the end of the tour, there will be a special surprise for the students. An idol will be presented to them." She said.

"What idol?" A girl asked.

"It will be a surprise for the future students of Starlight, and for you all, too." Headmistress answered.

"The tours will start this Saturday at 2:00 p.m. and end on Sunday. See you all then." She said as the girls left.

Later that day, Akiko practiced how to greet and talk to the students during her part of the tour.

"Ohayo! As some of you may know, I'm Minami Akiko!" She tried.

"Hmm, sounds too formal." She thought.

"What's up? I'm gonna be your tour guide."

"Ugh, that was even worse." She thought.

"Hi! I'm Minami Akiko and I'm going to be one of your tour guides for today." She said.