This Is War

BELLA'S POV:

It had been 2 weeks after Emma had Gracie, we were all huddled round the fire at Mako Island the full moon started to rise sending light all around it, silence was filled around us no one moved no one dared we were comfy in each others company. Me and Will were getting married tomorrow we were set to move in all together on Mako Island we were like a huge family and we loved it. The moon rose higher and higher shining through the crater at the top of the moon pool it's reflection staring up at us we still sat there it's only a matter of time until war is declared then it's up to us Mermaids vs Humans for now it was a waiting game.

The water bubbled ever so slightly we all stared no emotions just stared we were scared you could tell we had to fight our other species how were we supposed to do that, we all started to settle down cuddling into our boyfriends and our family members night started to fade the sun began to rise as we all began to wake up, "Morning family" Rikki shouted jumping in the centre of us with fresh fish in her hands for everyone a bottle of milk included for baby Gracie she handed the bottle to Ash who took Gracie and started to feed her the nice warm milk. We all began to get dressed and ready for the day it was mine and will's wedding to say i was nervous was an understatement but he was my rock my life and i was ready to spend the rest with him and our child. All was quiet we were all sorting ourselves when we heard noises rustling of leaves beneith someone's feet "quick everyone hide" Rikki whisper shouted we all jumped into the Moon Pool and hit just behind the entrance looking in when 4 people came in Charlotte was one of them anger boiled inside of me "They're not here, keep an eye on their bank accounts trace their phones identities everything if they use them we will find them and we will kill them" one of them said as they left the island. we all rose from underneith and sat along the edge of the moon pool, no one spoke no one dared shock plastered on everyone's faces how could they do this. Our wedding day was ruined how could we go on now how could any of us go on. "This is war" I spoke as much as i could allow myself everyone stared at me as they nodded "It's now or never" Emma replied hugging Gracie closer. "You know you said about changing our identities, that may be the only other option we have now" Cleo had tears in her eyes threatening to spill over but she was right. That night we huddled in circles discussing names we could use we decided to change our surnames instead of our first names that way it wouldn't be too hard to remember. It really is happening war has begun.