The Secrets Of Mako

Chapter One: (No ones pov)

The 4 girls walked down Manly beach the warm summer breeze on their faces, the smell of salty inviting water and the taste of sand mixed with water and coffee, the busy chatter of people going about their daily lives.

"Strange isn't it?" the girl with long brown hair and deep brown eyes asked as she turned to her three blonde friends.

"How so?" The blonde with the curly hair and sea coloured eyes replied to her friends question with a hint of curiosity in her voice.

"2 years ago it was just the 3 of us at our graduation and look at us now, going about our daily lives work and then swim in the afternoon" the brunette girl gave them a look as if to say you had to ask.

The three blondes nodded in unison they were so alike they did things without noticing, all were different in their own special way making them a good small group. As they approached a familiar building to them a man with dark brown hair and dark eyes were waiting for them.

"Nice swim girls" he asked as they approached. two of the blondes nodded as well as the brunette while the curly haired blonde went up to the Man and kissed him on the cheek "you know us Zane, we always enjoy ourselves" giving him a cheeky grin her and the others walked into the building.

The man named Zane "I should've known i mean what was i thinking" he shouted as they walked through the doors into a cafe and sat down in the leather seats in the far corner. They chatted for what seemed like 5 minutes but in reality it was more like 3 hours.

"crikey look at the time i better be going" the blonde with the straight blonde hair tied in a ponytail with a similar coloured elastic, with piercing blue eyes that told many stories. She stood up and grabbed her coat slipping her arms in and grabbing her bag before giving each of her friends a long hug as a way of good bye.

"Bye Emma, see you tomorrow" the three remaining girls sing songed as the blonde departed the cafe, her ponytail swaying behind her.

After another half hour of general talk about work and shoes the blonde with the wavy blonde hair tied in a lose braid over her left shoulder stood up, her bright blue eyes sparkling in the dim lighting, "I best be off as well got to up early tomorrow" she gathered up her belongings and also gave each girl a hug before leaving the cafe "We miss you already Bella" The last two girls shouted in a pleading manner earning themselves a smile and a wave. They talked somemore then decided and going home to get some sleep it was 1am and they both had work the next day.

"see you tomorrow Cleo, enjoy work" the curly haired blonde shouted as the brunette left the cafe. The fiery blonde then set about closing the tills at the cafe named after her and started locking everything up when a pair of arms found their way around her waist pulling her into a hug, "I wondered how long it would take you to notice we're leaving" she turned smiling into Zane's dark brown eyes before nuzzling her face into his chest and walking out into the darkness locking the doors on their way out.

Out of the blue something came hurtling toward them it was bright orange with hints of red and looked sort of like a rock a massive one, it started getting faster as it entered earths atmosphere and landed with a bang not far away. Both Rikki and Zane unlinked arms and looked up at the sky at where it had come from only leaving a faint trail behind it. "What do you suppose that was" Zane asked taking Rikki's hand and intwining their fingers again, "I'm not sure, It's a full moon today so i hope it's nothing to do with us but we'll ask Lewis in the morning" The fiery blonde replied as they walked away from the cafe unknown to them that the rock that had hurtled it's way to eath had now set fire to some nearby trees and glowed a bright blue way too bright for an ordinary human, Something about the whole thing was most unhuman.