Angels vs Mermaids War

No ones pov:

It had been two weeks since the mermaids had visited the coven they went back somedays until they knew every single person. The atmosphere had changed between the group first off they have Will and Bella's wedding tomorrow and the possible arrival of two babies to say they were ready would be an understatement. The mermaids and their respective partners were at the moonpool when they were told true intentions of the mermaid coven. The mermaids were talking in hushed voices when a bright blue beam of light flew out of the walls of the moon pool with a small girl in the centre with long brown hair and fiery green eyes, she was young probably around 14 with a white flowing dress "hello my name is Cassie, I need to tell you more about the mermaid coven but first you must read this" She said as she disappeared back into the wall of the moon pool. The mermaids were shocked about her arrival but know not to ask questions, on the floor was a small passage which Emma read outloud.

"the coven situated on Mako Island has been said to house many secrets and wars unknown to the humans who live there. Every person who lived on the island was turned into a half mermaid when the volcano erupted casting its magic across the island. DO NOT TRUST THEM they are the mermaid equilivent of a siren they will persuade you to do what they want and they will kill you. They will also help you achieve what you want but if you risk it they will be angry and start another war. The heirs to the throne must be freed so this terror can stop." Emma read unsure about whether this is true "what does that mean?" Bella asked slowly trying to process the information given to them " I don't know it says not to trust them but what does that mean?" rikki asked looking for an answer but not receiving one "lets do some research" Cleo said turning to return to the mainland. "wait i can help you" Cassie appeared again out of the wall unsure of whether she should tell them the story. The mermaids looked at eachother before agreeing to hearing the story. The four mermaids climbed out of the moon pool dried themselves off and sat with their respective partners along the edge, where Cassie joined them illuminated by not the blue light anymore but a yellow making every feature on her face glow like the sun. "first things first what are you?" Cleo asked jumping in before Cassie could talk "I am an angel of the lord" she replied looking out at the 8 pairs of eyes that were now trained on her. "3000 years ago there was a war a terrible war, it wiped out half of my people and more of your people. It began when the king at the time commanded the mermaids to invade heaven but you can't just get into heaven you need to get an angel to take you to heaven, this isn't easy as the mermaids and the angels haven't always got on there were many fights and disagreements before this time but something changed this time. The king had managed to kidnap an angel who was torured and beaten until he had taken half the mermaid population up into heaven, Heaven hadn't prepared for this so when 2000 mermaids turned up in heaven with a very badly beaten up angel war was automatically declared. The war lasted 120 years in heaven with angels dying left right and centre the mermaids were also dying but a lot less numbers compared to the angels. The angels had gained the upper hand 200 years into the war and descended onto earth namely Mako Island, they approached and unbeknown to the mermaids slayed their king in cold blood. The mermaids were unhappy and continued to fight the angels regardless of the fact that they were being controlled by their king there was no thank you to the angels for saving them from their king instead they killed every angel in the distance. The mermaids won the war but gave heaven back to the Angels not long after the war ended" Cassie said seriousness etched on their faces "So they can't be trusted what do we do now"  Emma asked. "It gets alot more complex than that after the angel mermaid war a different king was given the right to the throne you met him, he is evil and different he isn't a mermaid he is a demon disquised as a mermaid to gain the mermaids trust, he has imprisoned his wife and his children the only way to free them is by starting another war, The demon needs to be killed before the war can be won, He is a mythical creature be warned he will not be killed easily" The mermaids looked at eachother unsure of what to say. "we need you to fight and help win the war" Cassie finished horrified about what she said. "What side should we fight on?" Bella asked "We need you to fight on our side, our numbers are low after the angels fell we're encouraging the mermaid coven to fight along side us against the demons" Cassie replied "What do you mean the demons?" Rikki asked "The king has been recruiting his fellow brothers throughout the years since he was appointed, they are more powerful than you can ever imagin, there are far larger numbers than us we need all the help we can get" Cassie looked solemly "This is a mermaid angel demon war" Will said running it through his head which recieved nodds from everyone in the room.