Action time

CHARLOTTE'S POV:

The hustle and bustle was agonising, the wait even longer I stormed towards the waiting desk throwing my hands down on the counter "what went wrong" I shouted until a strong pair of arms dragged me away "hey baby it'll be ok, I will help you!" I snuggled further into the strong arms of my boyfriend, Casey works for the government and is helping me plan domination against those mermaids. I allowed him to lead me outside "Casey I can't just stand around I need to her rid of them once and for all!!" I screamed at him as we walked towards the beach edge facing the mysterious Mako Island "we will get them mark my words" he brushed my hair away from my face leading me away from the beach. now it was time to act against those mermaids the government didn't believe me when I told them but all I need is one of their children then they will be gone forever!!

The mermaids were adjusting to new life, new babies, new lifestyles really it was an adventure for them not that they would admit to liking their new lives. Charlotte was always in the back of their minds clawing at their very existence yet pushing them closer toward a more dysfunctional family. Until that fateful day...

Not long had passed and Charlotte had put her plan into action upon locating the mermaid camp seeing Bella's son playing outside with his father she knew it was him she would take. "Will can you help me with this please?" Came Bella's voice, Will rose from the floor walking toward the house placing their precious item into his playing basket right outside their house. Charlotte walked slowly then quickly toward the family home the little blonde baby girgiling to himself laughing at the wind and just being a boy, she gently bent forward and raised the baby boy before fleeing the scene leaving only cries of anguish from the distraught family. "my baby has been taken, so no i'm not ok" Bella screamed at Lewis for the tenth time that evening, the only hope being that Charlotte hadn't bathed the baby boy infront of the government or hurt the little boy otherwise their lives and families would be ruined. For now it was a race against time as the war had just begun.....