Ideas

Emma's Pov: 

it wasn't a long walk to Cleo's just down the round. I grabbed Ash and we walked hand in hand down the street I know why we have to have this meeting but I'm scared about what might happen we could be found out and experimented on and we'd never have a future or anything. I started to get really dizzy I felt like I was going to throw up this really was stressing me out. I knocked on Cleo's oak door and waited for her to answer the door. I felt Ash squeeze my hand then I couldn't stop myself I started to fall forward my shoulder hit the ground I had no energy to get back up I could make out shapes but they were fuzzy that was when everything went dark. I woke up on Cleo's sofa with a blanket over me and a pillow under my head. I could see people but they were unfocused but I knew who they were my ears were ringing really load I could see the figures towering over me they were saying something but I couldn't make it out. My stomach felt heavy and my head hurt my shoulder hurt as well but I had no energy. After a while it all came back everyone was in focus again and I could hear everything "Emma are you ok?" I didn't even notice Ash was holding my hand until he kissed me waiting for an answer. I knew I had to tell him and the others but now was not the time we needed to find out what we were going to do "yeah I'm fine honestly but what are we going to do" I sat up looking at them all Bella came into the room with a sandwich and a drink handing it to me before sitting next to me on the sofa "trust me it helps" she smiled at me to be honest I'm glad I started talking to her at first I was annoyed with Rikki and Cleo for replacing me but I know now that they wouldn't do such a thing and Bella is so nice I don't know why I didn't like her. "thank you" I took the plate and started eating the sandwich she was right it does help we all turned to look at Rikki who was humming to herself with Zane on her other side "why are you all looking at me?" she looked confused less her "any suggestions we could consider?" Cleo asked taking the ornament out of Rikki"s hand before she dropped it. "I say run" she looked like she was being completely serious and fooled everyone "guys I'm joking your faces were priceless" she chuckled and sat down next to Bella "that's not funny Rikki this is serious" yeah you can say I'm the boring one but right now we needed a solution and we needed one now. Everyone was concentrating it was quiet and seriously unusual "I say we stand tall, we're the mermaids we take a stand against everyone" Cleo piped up from the other side of the living room we all looked at her she was being deadly serious i hope she's thought this through, "and how do we do that they know we're mermaids?" Bella asked and quite frankly it was the question on everyones mind, she thought for a moment "Call me crazy but we need a breakthrough, they haven't got any contafiable evidence to prove either way if we run they'd know we're hiding something, if we sit tight it's not that suspicious"i had to admit she had a point but what were we going to do that was when this crazy plan came into my head i don't know where it came from but it could work "What if we change our identities" yes i know it was seriously crazy it sounded alot better in my head "What?" was the overall conclusion "think about they only know our surnames we weren't addressed by our first names, charlotte knows our surnames and is using that against us, if we change them we stand a better chance we could also move" ok it definately sounded better in my head this could take a long time. It was again the awkward silence "you know that could work we could still stay in Austrlia work in this area and come back every now and again but live not far away they would never suspect that they might leave us alone then" so i never thought that anyone would agree but looking around everyone was nodding i must've said something good. "Thats sorted then we'll change our names and move if the government take it further" Cleo annoucned meaning that was the end of the conversation. we talked for over an hour about random stuff when Ash came over to me and pulled me aside "Emma we're going to have to tell them we can't keep a secret for much longer" he whispered i know i have to tell them i don't know how they're going to react this isn't the best time to bring up anything like this "I will this is hardly the time and place for that conversation" I looked at him he looked disappointed and i was too but we had to discuss things first, we took each others hands and walked towards the now deserted sofa that was when something glittery caught my eye "Bella is that a?" i began but she cut me off "Yeah" she looked so happy and so did Will they are a perfect match and i'm so happy for them "Hey Cleo look at this" i shouted across the room towards the kitchen "What?" Cleo's muffled response "Bella and Willa are getting married" ok that was a bit loud but i was so excited two of my best friends are going to get married and it was so sweet before i know it Cleo was next to me holding Bella's hand looking at the ring all the guys were chatting and congratulating Will while us girls talked about the wedding day and how expensive the ring must've been. That was when it happened again the stomach cramps i think everyone knew they were all looking at me with serious looks on their faces especially Ash i gave a weak smile i really didn't like this and i knew that this was the moment to tell them even though i didn't want to. "Emma are you ok?" Lewis' question was muffled but i could still hear it they were so worried i had to tell them it wasn't as serious as it probably looks. I grabbed Ash's hand "It's time to tell them" i whispered to him with his nod of approval i continued to look at my 3 mermaid friends and 3 human friends "guys i know that this isn't the best time to bring this up with all the government stuff....." i started but i think i was waffling because Ash squeezed my hand and i looked up they all looked so confused "Get on with it" Rikki's reply was if anyone didn't know her they'd think it was rude but it wasn't they were all really worried another stomach cramp "I'M PREGNANT" ok i wasn't supposed to scream it but i was in so much pain i just had to i looked up to see a mixed reaction from everyone shocked, then everyone was jumping around me and hugging me "Emma that's fanatastic" Bella screamed "Not for me it's not" I replied back i seriously feel like i've hit by a bus. 

No One's POV:

It had been 3 weeks since Bella and Will annouced their engagement and Emma and Ash had announced their pregnancy it had been normal for a while Charlotte had made some snide coments but nothing serious they carried on roughly how they had before the government had got involved. A blonde girl and her brown haired friend walked into Rikki's cafe that morning and walking over to the girls table where they congregated before going their seperate ways for work. the two girls approached the 4 girls looked up from where they were talking " Sorry are you Rikki, Emma, Bella and Cleo?" The blonde girl asked looking at the 4 girls in turn like she was annalysing them the 4 girls looked at eachother a worried and shocked expression written all over their faces, "Yes who wants to know?" Cleo's reply was but there was no answer the two girls turned away and walked towards the door with the 4 girls looking at them confusion filling the air....

Who were the 4 girls?, Will they change their names? will their paln work?