"Mommy?" Blaze spoke from his car-seat, bringing Kat out of her thoughts.

"Yes, baby?" Kat replied, glancing at him through the mirror.

"What are the babies?" he asked in his tiny two-year-old voice that always made Kat smile.

"I go and find out tomorrow what the twins are. What are you hoping for?" Kat inquired, knowing how excited Blaze was to be a big brother.

"Boys!" he exclaimed, making Kat smile even more.

"So you want little brothers, what if they're little sisters?" She asked, hoping he would be okay with whatever the babies were.

"I be okay with that," he smiled, looking back at her through the mirror.

"Do you want to go with Dad and me, or do you want to stay with Grandma and Grandpa tomorrow when we find out about the babies?" Kat asked him as they got close to their exit.

"I stay with Grandma and Grandpa. Are Uncles coming?" Blaze smiled, hoping he'd get to see his many uncles.

"Of course they are!" Kat laughed, knowing how close he was with all the men in their lives.

"Yay! I'm excited for summer!" Blaze exclaimed, pumping the air.

"I am too, baby. After today, Daddy and I get to spend as much time with you as we want until football practice starts again," Kat smiled. She was excited for a bit of a break and to be able to enjoy her growing family.

"We going anywhere?" he questioned, quicking his eyebrow, an expression he had learned well from Kat.

"We were thinking about a month in Hawaii if that sounds fun to you," Kat replied, hoping he'd be happy with a month just chilling by the beach with their family.

"Yes! Can you teach me to surf?" Blaze asked with his puppy dog eyes, knowing his mom knew how to surf.

"How about we teach you how to swim first" Kat laughed, knowing that Blaze couldn't quite swim well enough yet, but knowing he wouldn't give up on learning to surf like her.

"And then you teach me to surf?" he asked again, not giving up on being a beach bum like Kat would have happily become if she hadn't chosen her career field.

"Fine, when I think you can swim well enough, then I will teach you how to surf and skateboard" Kat smiled, pulling up to his daycare, knowing Blaze wanted to do all the crazy things she used to do when she was a kid.

"Yay!" Blaze exclaimed as Kat turned off the new truck JJ had insisted she get once they found out she was expecting.

"We'll be leaving in a week and staying at a big house on the beach. Is that cool with you?" Kat asked as they walked in, still talking about their coming trip.

"Awesome!" Blaze exclaimed, fist-pumping the air in excitement.

"I will see you at 3, Baby. Be good today," Kat smiled, giving Blaze a kiss, knowing she wouldn't get a call from his teacher about him.

"I will. I love you, Mommy!" Blazed smiled back as he ran off into the playroom where his friends were.

"I love you too," she laughed and smiled at his teacher, "See you later, Angie."

"See you later, Mrs. Watt!" Angie called back.

Thirty minutes later, Kat pulled up to the stadium to meet the new players they had signed. Kat was looking forward to this season because one of their new players was Kalen, her college best friend before joining the Marines. As she locked up her truck, Kalen Ballage jogged up to her and grabbed her purse off her shoulder.